This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Maps-- new thread..

.. uughh opening new thread on park maps, i came back today to adjust something and it was locked.sooo here is the park map thread for the boards!! anyhow...

**update**

***** so life took wrenches and tossed them at me, i only got DL christmas maps, if you want one let me know!***

As the map covers change throughout the season i will post a photo of the current maps
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-18-2012, 03:41 PM.

Re: Park Maps-- new thread..

mods, plse keep this thread open because i update frequently, and i want people to be able to post here if they need too..thanks!

Comment

do these the Halloween maps????
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I SWEAR!! I SWEAR!!

i WILL HAVE the HALLOWEEN maps soon!!!!! Sorry for the delay, i been sick with a bad, bad, bad cold..

Comment

Sorry there's been so few responses. I don't know what my fascination is with park maps but I can never get enough. I always scan them and send them over to Theme Park Maps to share with everyone else. I've got 5-6 maps framed and mounted on the walls around my house, mostly the day maps you get at the entrance but a few of them are the DL maps you can get in the Emporium. That last one has come in extremely handy over the last year as I build DL in a 3D modeling program. ( Almost 85% done. ) In short, I just love maps and although I don't currently need one, I should extend a "thanks" to you for making these available for everyone else who's into this.

Thanks.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fifthrider View Post
              I always scan them and send them over to Theme Park Maps to share with everyone else...

The newest maps on this site date to 2011... ???

Comment

I haven't been there since 2010. Anyone else care to donate? It's not all about me. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                  The newest maps on this site date to 2011... ???
                  I am not sure about those maps. ,i send out the maps in the mail that are in post #1, they are from the park and they are new, i have not gotten the Halloween maps yet.. i am going next week.. i just been sick and haven't been able to get to the parks.

Comment

I've got a stack of maps about 300!!!
                    i think I may send some to that site....

Comment

I have not been able to get the halloween maps like promised!! not end of the world!! i am shooting for xmas maps now..LOL sorry i just been sick and it's been tough..but i kinda still have some of what is post#1.

Comment

*Update!*
                        I have Christmas maps from DISNEYLAND.. getting DCA maps tomorrow!!

i promise! lol..

Comment

Awesome!
                          For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

yep wiigirl..it won't be like Halloween, where i said i was going to get them and never made it to the parks, not this time, i am going tomorrow, i will be there ALL DAY.. i will get the DCA maps so that i can make sets for anyone that wants a set! LOL and i will post the photo too!

Comment

did you get them???

Comment

I have disneyland xmas, not DCA yet, tomorrow i swear!! or you can give me all the bad reps you want! i been xmas busy..

---------- Post added 11-26-2012 at 10:55 AM ----------

SOMEONE needs to like email me or text me and remind me tomorrow morning to go at lunch and get the DCA xmas maps! I have DL, i just need DCA!

Comment

Christmas maps will happen this week...

Comment

I wished I had known about this back during Halloween...I would have gotten some maps for you.

Ta Da!

Comment

christmas maps never happend, life threw wrenches at me, so i have only the Disneyland Christmas maps, no DCA

so if you want just the DL xmas map let me know...

and i think i will resign for a while as the map girl because i am a bit busy with life!

sorry

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X