This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum signatures?!? :)

Ever wondered how to make a forum signature that is glittery and has a Character or photo? Have you ever wanted one? Well because i am such a wiz(well kinda) with Photoshop I am willing to make a forum signature for any member on here that would like one. :yea:

I can do Disney Characters, I can do flowers, I can do signatures themed to holidays,I can do glitter or I can do just plain with out glitter, I can do "name fills". I got tons of colors and fonts.
    :ap:

So! If you are interested either PM me or post your request here in this thread!

Here is just some examples of what i can do, sorry about the size on some of them ( please note i can either include your actual name or just your profile ID )

SO many styles!!!! Even Birthday themed! not these exact balloons, but you get the point!

Skim through the thread, i have various styles as examples on post #3 and #25

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-09-2013, 11:06 AM.

Re: Forum signatures?!?

I am still doing signatures!! I got one done for a member... it takes me like no time at all, don't be shy if you want one!! it is halloween season so i can do some halloween themed signatures!

Comment

...MORE EXAMPLES!!!

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-16-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

PoisonedApples created a great signature for me (see below) and did an excellent job. Very fast, and great work. A million thanks.

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
        An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

Comment

THANK YOU DISNEY CHRIS!

**UPDATE** CHRISTMAS IS COMING.. AND I AM WILL BE STARTING TO MAKE CHRISTMAS THEMED SIGNATURES SOON, SO HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT ONE...

I can also make fall themed and do regular ones like Clara's and Disney Chris's and Mratigan's.. just let me know what you want! And i will see what i can do!!

thank you!!

Comment

Oh I might take you up on a Christmas one...

Ta Da!

Comment

How about a Thanksgiving one?

Ta Da!

Comment

Indeed. I'd like a Thanksgiving one for the rest of this month and a Christmas one for December.
                Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Last edited by clara; 04-26-2013, 02:05 PM.

Ta Da!

Comment

see mine its for Christmas
                    thanks again
                    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I would like to humbly request a Christmas themed one. And then a regular one perhaps after that.
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I would looooove a Christmas themed one with either Steamboat Willy (or any "old school"-looking Mickey), R2-D2, or a stormtrooper. I know, I have a weird mix of favorites.

OH! Or Zero!!! I LOVE ZERO!!
                        Last edited by KellyMcG86; 11-27-2012, 07:04 PM.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                        KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Thank you!!!!
                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

k. guys u got your siggys! awesome barry, urs looks RAD!! LOL no problem dude!
                            i hope everyone rememerd to save GIF to their computers incase you lose it or take it down and want to use it next year( of course i can always make another!)

Comment

Thank you!!! I LOVE my Zero sig - he is rather versatile, I think, so I can use him whenever I want!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
                                Thank you!!! I LOVE my Zero sig - he is rather versatile, I think, so I can use him whenever I want!!!

i predict you will be using him( for a while) till i get the next 6 done( so you can rotate them out or as you say a wardrobe full!!) that you requested :lmao::lmao::roll:

i need someone to take orders for me.. LOL :lol:

Comment

Oh heck yeah. He will be a staple in my wardrobe, especially since we are twinsies!

Comment

yes the signatures are becoming popular..the more you all post around the board the more people notice!!

Comment

I know you are busy. But I would like to change up my Christmas sig. Woud it be possible maybe to do something with Donald Duck and a radio style mike? (One of the big old fashioned ones.) I am sorry if I am asking too much. I love your efforts, Sara.

Comment

Ooooh! I would love one. Maybe Dumbo looking at his sparkly name? I would be evah so grateful. :bow:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X