Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

I NEED ANSWERS!! :( im just new here!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED ANSWERS!! :( im just new here!

Hey guys..
    sooo i just got hired and I requested a weekend off from work because it's my birthday weekend. But they still scheduled me and I am not sure if anyone is willing to cover my shift. Do u think I should let scheduling know that I wont make it to work that weekend? or just call them on the days I can't work??? hot is the point system?? i am panicking right now!!

Re: I NEED ANSWERS!! im just new here!

No Way. you better work. You should know when you were hired in that you are ALWAYS available. especially when you're new. They don't really care if its your birthday. This is the time to prove your worthiness to be a DLRCM
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

You better follow the schedule if you don't want to be fired. Remember you're just newly hired and they require a full service from you and any other employee. If you want to work with less supervision and wants a system that you preferred, you may visit any hotel Malaysia Penang. They have such kind of agreement to their employees.
      Come visit Malaysia. Stay at homestay Penang.

Comment

i'd work the schedule.

Comment

Yeah I'd work my scheduled shift, Disney is serious with newly hired castmembers, they in all honesty could care less whose birthday it is, you work for the mouse now, no celebrations allowed

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X