Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Can anyone confirm if one of the seven dwarves is in this drinking fountain?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone confirm if one of the seven dwarves is in this drinking fountain?

Hello! A few weeks ago I noticed a beautiful old drinking fountain in a friend's front yard. As you can see from the pictures below, it appears to be made up of various stones and held together with cement. Upon closer inspection I noticed a little face near the faucet that looks a lot like one of the seven dwarves - maybe Happy? My friend doesn't know anything about the fountain's origin - it came with the house when he bought it several years ago. I wonder if the face is part of a figurine and someone just took the face portion and fit it into the fountain? I did a few searches on phrases like "seven dwarves figurine" "dwarves drinking fountain" etc etc but no luck. I would love to find out if the face is from some official Disney figurine. I know its a long-shot but if anyone has any clues, I'd love to hear them!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fountain1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	7370878Click image for larger version

Name:	Fountain2.jpg
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	7370879Click image for larger version

Name:	Fountain3.jpg
Size:	140.5 KB