Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

JHM: Amazing Yeti Spoiler photo - link inside

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JHM: Amazing Yeti Spoiler photo - link inside

I didn't see this elsewhere, so here it is:
    http://www.jimhillmedia.com/article.php?id=1815

Also, the official Podcast has a trailer video for the ride with a few glimpses of his hand

Re: Amazing Yeti Spoiler photo - link inside

Holy criznap, that is scary looking!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

Comment

Awesome!!!! Chewbacca on steroids!

Comment

WOW! Fearsome looking beastie!

Comment

Holy Crap! I wouldn't want to be caught in a back alley with that bad boy! ... Although mabye I could slip him a few brush-ups ... :unsure:
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

very cool
            Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I wonder if he knows harry from harry and the hendersons

Comment

Very cool!!!!
                Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
                Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Very cool! i hope my 5yr old wont notice. LOL

Comment

His (?) eyes look kinda blue. Do you think they're contacts?
                    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I wish I would of been able to see him last Dec.

Comment

This thread should not be here. It needs to be moved to the community outpost. No link to external websites.

Comment

You can link to external websites as long as it isn't advertising for them or anything ... i think ... lots of other threads have external links just to give credit to the original source. Besides, if there's a problem a mod will move it. I'm pretty sure they can figure it out on their own.
                          Originally posted by drunkmom
                          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover
                            This thread should not be here. It needs to be moved to the community outpost. No link to external websites.
                            Super Grover you silly... you're violating the biggest rule of all here... NO BACKSEAT MODERATING!!!!

Anyway, it's fine to link to something. It's the repetitive COME TO MY SITE is what is frowned upon. But if you have something genuine to show that is of interest to the members here, it's fine to link!

Comment

I would like to add my name to the list of those who think... wow. :unsure:

I am quite suprised at the image and overall look of the Yeti. This isn't because I don't like him but my first and original idea of the Yeti is that of Disneyland's-- a white, fuzzy monster with red eyes. It doesn't matter to me what he looks like as long as it's well done. Don't get me wrong, I think he is but it just sets up for a Disneyland-WDW comparison between the mountains and the Yetis. I would like to say years from now, more like like in a year guests will start to say that Disneyland's Yeti doesn't look like the other and it looks wrong. You know, just as guests comment on the classic Pirates and Haunted Mansion attractions. And that my friends is my only "issue" with the Yeti thus far. So yes, I still love him.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X