Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Apartment for rent - Irvine, CA BEAUTIFUL!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartment for rent - Irvine, CA BEAUTIFUL!

Are you looking for a nice apartment in Orange County, Ca? I have an apartment for rent with a beautiful view of a golf course. 2 bedroom, 2 Bath, 1,052 sf. The regular rent is $1,985, but you'll get it for $1,775 through me. And since I have been in the place for the last two years, it has a few cosmetic upgrades.

PM me if interested.

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: Apartment for rent - Irvine, CA BEAUTIFUL!

So where are you moving to? Nice layout! Hope you get some interest, not me, own my own home. Good luck! I guess it's a good price, but my gosh.......Apartments go for so darn much $$$$ now!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ok folks, last call. The apartment is still available. Here are the stats and a few more pictures:

You take over my lease and I give you my deposit. That means no money down for you. Apartment is ready to move into now.

It is a most beautiful space in a very nice section of Irvine, Ca. In fact, the apartment actually sits on a golf course with a full view. Amazing.

2 bedrooms, 2 bath. Lots of room.

The lease is up at the end of May, but the landlord has agreed to limit any increase to $50 or less.

Contact me right away if you are interested and I'd be happy to show you the space or answer any questions you may have.

dustysage@micechat.com

-Dusty
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
        Ok folks, last call. The apartment is still available. Here are the stats and a few more pictures:

-Dusty
        Just have to say, wow that's a pretty good sized apartment! I'd love to rent it, but there is no way I can afford that much rent. Besides, I'm an apartment manager myself and get free rent But that is a really nice apartment.
        It's Just me, Jenn.
        "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

If my friends and I could afford the monthly rent we would jump on you for it as we're all looking to move out of our folk's houses.

Comment

What a NICE place Dusty! If only I was leaving Minnesota earlier. :croll: Happy and good luck subleasing!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X