Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

University Student - A Survey based on Mickey Mouse for Dissertation.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University Student - A Survey based on Mickey Mouse for Dissertation.

Hey,
    If you have a few minutes to spare, I would really appreciate it if everyone could fill this survey out for me.
    I'm in my final year of university in England, and currently writing my dissertation which is titled'
    So this survey is aimed to collect information from as many people as possible on their views not only on Mickey Mouse, but animated cartoon characters.
    If you guys could fill it out it would be much appreciated. I would also really appreciate it if you could spread the link to my survey out further to help me out.
    Thanks!
    Steph

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7M7CJMC

Re: University Student - A Survey based on Mickey Mouse for Dissertation.

Done, but don't have questions that have a button for yes or no as well as a box for "other" - where if you answer in the other box the survey is rejected requiring either a yes or no. If there is an "Other" then make it a valid option unto itself.

I would think if you are at University doing your dissertation - you would have knowledge on how to craft effective surveys. But maybe my expectations are too high...

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X