Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Disney Parks and the Autistic Spectrum

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Parks and the Autistic Spectrum

Hi! I'm Max!

I'm a 22 year old man with Asperger's Syndrome and have always been fascinated by the Disney Parks ever since I was a little kid! I have a blog called "Autistics Speak," which is an Autism advocacy blog that lets people on the Spectrum post and speak up for themselves! I wrote a post on this blog about how people on the Spectrum would easily feel "at home" at the Disney and Universal parks based on my personal experiences, and I highly recommend you read! I posted the link below!

Autistics Speak: Autistics and Theme Parks! My ever-growing fascination with the theme park industry!

- Cheers!
    Max

Re: Disney Parks and the Autistic Spectrum

This is an outstanding blog. Thank you for sharing it. I am a special ed instructor (K-8th) and have a number of autistic students. I hope you don't mind if I share this with the older ones and their parents. Again, well done!
    Originally posted by migo
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X