Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

My New Site For Disney Parks And More

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Site For Disney Parks And More

Hi!

My name is Yariv and this is my first post here! I have looked around for a while and loved reading everyones topics and comments.

I have started a new website called ThemeGo.com that is basically a Yelp type review site specifically dedicated to theme parks. You can review anything and everything, an entire park to a specific restaurant to your favorite attraction.

I would love if some MiceChatters could post their reviews!

Thanks!
    - Yariv

ThemeGo - The Happiest Reviews on Earth

Re: My New Site For Disney Parks And More

Cool site!

I like that it's just for theme parks and their amenities. I will definitely post some reviews after my next trip over to WDW.

Thanks for posting, and welcome to MiceChat!

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Comment

Thank you for the kind words! Looking forward to your reviews

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat! I'll definitely check out your site! Would you mind heading to mine as well? www.3111worlddrive.com

Thanks and have a fantastic day!
        sigpic
        Mom to four great step-kids and one adorable infant! Lover of all things Disney. Frequent Fort camper. Owner over at 3111worlddrive.com.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X