Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Bob Gurr Roast! June 13th in Anaheim.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Gurr Roast! June 13th in Anaheim.

On Saturday June 13,th 2015.
    Ape Pen Products will be hosting a

If you would like to be part of the once in a life time, and Joining Bob Gurr, Marty Sklar, Christopher Crump and many others VIPs.

Please Join Us and purchase your ticket at this link..

apependisneyproducts

Carlene Thie, the driving force behind Ape Pen Publishing and a number of Disneyland print and video retrospectives -- many featuring the stunning photographs taken by her grandfather, Mell Kilpatrick, showing Disneyland under construction -- has put together a number of events over the years to celebrate the career of Bob Gurr.
    "Bob is one of the nicest people you could ever be around," Carlene said of the legendary Disney ride designer. "He doesn't judge you, he loves everyone and everybody loves him. I love hearing his stories. When I'm hanging around with Bob, you get to here all his great stories."
    All those great stories -- and then some -- will be on display June 13 when Carlene will host a roast for the man who has an incredible and well-respected resume of theme park attraction accomplishments.
    The roast will take place in the Holiday Inn, 1240 S. Walnut St., Anaheim, Calif., 92802. The MC for the night is scheduled to be John Eaden of Disneyland Golden Horseshoe fame. The cast of roasters will include Marty Sklar, Garner Holt, Christopher Crump, Eric Johnston and Jeff Heimbuch.
    As per Mr. Gurr's request, the night will have a 1950s theme.
    And what does the gregarious Gurr have to say about the roast?
    "Carlene has done so many events in my 'honor,' I told her I'd rather sit on the sidelines and find out what a mean, nasty nut I really am!

apependisneyproducts

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X