Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Fund for my mothers medical bills.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fund for my mothers medical bills.

I know many (most) of you don't know who I am, I frequent the forums pretty much daily but am usually pretty quiet these days, musch more active in the past. Long story short, my mother has been sick for many years now and she can no longer keep up with the medical bills. She isnt able to work and has burned through her savings. She has been through multiple instances of cancer and chemo, to a very rare disease called Mast Cell Leukemia. She has created her own Go Fund Me page to raise any money to help cover these expenses and hopefully continue getting the treatment she needs. Any help is greatly appreciated.

S.O.S. - Save Our Sandy by Sandy Jones - GoFundMe

Thanks for reading.
    sigpic

Re: Fund for my mothers medical bills.

And if this kind of thing is inappropriate I'll understand, mods.
    sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X