Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Awesome Fireplace flat panel TV pull down mount

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Fireplace flat panel TV pull down mount

Hi Micechat friends,

For the longest time my Wife wanted me to mount our flatscreen TV above the fireplace, problem with that is, I do not like to strain my neck trying to watch a TV mounted above a fireplace.

Thankfully after doing some searching, I found a mount (which was used on the Property Brothers TV show!) that allows the TV to be mounted above the fireplace but also can be pulled down by way of pneumatic arms to a comfortable viewing position!
    The name of the mount is the "Down and Out mount" It is made by dynamic mounts "dynamicmounting.com

The company offers a $100 rebate if you post your experience to your favorite forums or social media sites. So I am of course posting this for the micechat community! I also will hopefully save $100 bucks just by posting this!

Here are a few pictures of our setup.
    I know this mount would be beneficial to some people around here, check it out!

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	7377392Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	7377391

https://www.dynamicmounting.com/fire...content-phase1
    Last edited by CAspace; 05-24-2015, 12:47 PM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X