Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

2 of 2 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Once upon a Train: Metrolink to Disneyland and Beyond

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Once upon a Train: Metrolink to Disneyland and Beyond

Originally posted by Nirya View Post
    You're just gonna keep beating this drum, aren't you?
    https://youtu.be/gBNfauF6IHc

Comment

I'd love to take the train more. No sitting in traffic, and I can have a quick drink in DCA or DTD. The downside is that the last train home leaves Union Station at 7pm.

That works for Universal, which often closes by 5 or 6pm, but I'd rather stay later at Disneyland.
      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I agree completely. Metrolink is potentially able to add service. It's simply a matter of ridership.

Tens of thousands of people visit Disneyland, and the rest of the Anaheim Resort, everyday, so, if only a fraction of them choose to take the train, Metrolink could expand its operation.

AConnext | Anaheim Transit. Where You Want to Go.

Comment

When I visited Disneyland in 2004 we went everywhere in LA by public transport, Hollywood, universal, the Queen Mary etc. the hardest part was finding out about the routes but there was a really helpful information hut outside Disneyland staffed by locals who gave us good tips - they also told us where to buy Discount Disneyland souvenirs

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X