Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Staff Needed for Potential Disney Community!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Needed for Potential Disney Community!

Hi guys; although I'm a newly registered member of mice chat, this is a site I've been visiting for the longest to keep up with the latest Disney news! After a very long time, and a lot of searching, I've noticed that there aren't many Disney communities focused on CREATIVITY.

FANTASMIA!
    -----------------------
    Link to Site: (OFFLINE) Board Offline

My name is Jesse and I'm OBVIOUSLY looking for some staff to help me run a message board I'm really excited to get started on.

So, personally, I'm a HUGE Disney fan (and everyone else who's a member of MiceChat lol). But as I've looked and looked, I have yet to find a really good and active Disney Community. Sure, there's Micechat, but it's obviously more focused on Disney News than anything else. Which is why we keep coming back!

Which brings me to what I have named, FANTASMIA!

I want to create a place where Disney fans from ALL over can come onto one board and just geek out together. Sure, we can discuss things about Disney, the parks, what we love/hate, etc. But we want to be a place where members can come to share photography, graphics, art. Maybe even sharing any Fan Fiction stories they've created on their favorite Disney movies!

Although I've got a general idea of the board and what I would like to do with it, I would really love some dedicated staff to help me execute it and maybe bring out some good ideas that will really make this stand out! The bigger the Disney geek, the better! LOL

So if you'd be interested...here are some positions I'm CURRENTLY trying to fill in. As we figure out the direction of the board more, we'll definitely be looking for more staff to help run certain aspects of the board!

NEEDED

[3] Admins [ 1 - Close to Disneyland Resort & 2 Close to the Magic Kingdom ]
    [4] Mods [ 2 - Close to Disneyland Resort & 2 Close to the Magic Kingdom ]

Please fill this out and email me your application to myfantasmia@gmail.com ! :-)
    feel free to ask for more info or in case you have any questions as well!

Name/Alias:
    Position Applying For:
    Are you familiar with Invisionfree Message Boards?:
    Past Experience?:
    Any other sites you've admined on?:
    Brief explanation as to why you're interested:

DON'T WORRY ABOUT HAVING EXPERIENCE WITH INVISIONFREE MESSAGE BOARD YOU GUYS, OR EXPERIENCE WITH RUNNING A MESSAGE BOARD AT ALL. ITS PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. SO APPLY!

I hope I could find some really dedicated staff that'll help me run this board! Remember, the bigger the Disney geek, the better! :-)

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X