Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Tinkerbell by Fossil

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinkerbell by Fossil

Fossil watches creates their first Tinkerbell. Very cute:
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Makes me wish I could wear watches...

Comment

It is cute, but I get the feeling I wouldn't be able to tell what time it is in any light - something that I now look for in Disney watches. Both GY and I have issues reading some of our Disney watches. That doesn't seem to stop us from collecting and wearing them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousey Girl
        Makes me wish I could wear watches...
        Why can't you wear watches? I don't mean this sarcastically, but, um, are you armless? If so, I'm guessing you use a voice-command interface to view the various boards and type in your comments.....
        My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

lol no, I am not armless. Women's watches don't fit me and men's are too bulky. After many years of pinched and bruised wrists I gave up on watches entirely. I use little clip on pocket watch-type thingys and clip them on my purse (also my cell has a great clock, easy to read). I avoid braclets for the same reason, they aren't made to fit my large boney wrist.

Comment

lol no, I am not armless. Women's watches don't fit me and men's are too bulky. After many years of pinched and bruised wrists I gave up on watches entirely. I use little clip on pocket watch-type thingys and clip them on my purse (also my cell has a great clock, easy to read). I avoid braclets for the same reason, they aren't made to fit my large boney wrist.
            Ahh.....OK,so it's a wrist measurement thing. When you said you "couldn't" wear watches, that made me wonder. You can, it's just that the sizes manufactured don't quite match up well to your individual size. Ever considered a Velcro watchband? I've used them before and while they're not the most ideal, they're at least adjustable to individual comfort levels. Soft, too.
            My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Nah, I have gotten so used to not wearing them that anything on my wrists bugs me.

Comment

Nah, I have gotten so used to not wearing them that anything on my wrists bugs me.

Thats how I am. I went so many years keeping my watch in my pocket, that now I have a Mickey Mouse watch I am training myarm to get used to it.

Comment

Too cute!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment