Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

New website: DLRPwiki.org

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website: DLRPwiki.org

Although you do not know me I still want to share my website with you. Before you think I'm spamming, please read on.

The site is about Disneyland Resort Paris but it has a new touch. Its a wiki, meaning everybody can edit and create articles. The thought is that the more people help, the more knowledge and time is available. I have already created a few articles (not all as extended as desired) but the general idea is that we together correct, expand and create articles. At first the articles are about the lands, attractions, restaurants etc.

The adres: http://en.dlrpwiki.org

I hope that you give the site a visit and post here what you think of it.
    I'm trying to find a few writers to help me so the site can grow fast. So if you want you can help by correcting, expanding or creating articles, no obligations. Of course you don't have to know everyting; you can use other websites or books as a resource.

GrandiJoos

PS all comments are welcome!!!

Re: New website: DLRPwiki.org

Hey, ya had the class to start it in the Outpost. All right by me

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
      Hey, ya had the class to start it in the Outpost. All right by me
      Haha, well, I didn't want to start off on the wrong foot by posting it in the DLRP forum...

I you think it belongs somewhere else, please move it

GrandiJoos

Comment

Maybe a moderator can move this topic to a forum where it gets more attention? please?

GrandiJoos

Comment

^ put a link to the site in your sig. This way if you post in the DLRP Forum, the members that frequent that section of MiceChat will see your link and become interested. I know almost nothing about the Paris resort, otherwise I'd be happy to help the site.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it

And I don't write it all out of my head, I use resources and learn from every article I write. So you don't have to write it from the top of your head but collect information from various resources and make an article from it.

GrandiJoos

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X