X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come visit my sites

Hey fellow Disneyland Fans,

I would like yo show you some pictures I and my friends have took at Disneyland. There are two sites.

dlandfans

dlandfans photo page

The Photo page has the most recent photos. Sorry for the pop-ups, I am using free web hosting. Enjoy!

Thank you and much love,
    Kenny Hardy
    One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down."

He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke.

I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

DEEP THOUGHTS
    by
    Jack Handey
    :lol:

Originally posted by ThemeParkMan
    Hey fellow Disneyland Fans,

I would like yo show you some pictures I and my friends have took at Disneyland. There are two sites.

dlandfans

dlandfans photo page

The Photo page has the most recent photos. Sorry for the pop-ups, I am using free web hosting. Enjoy!

Thank you and much love,
    Kenny Hardy
    This belongs in the Community Outpost, that the only place where you can link or advertise sites.

Comment

I am sorry
      One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down."

He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke.

I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

DEEP THOUGHTS
      by
      Jack Handey
      :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by ThemeParkMan
        I am sorry
        Oh, no, no hard feelings, just making sure you knew!

Comment

Its ok my friend! Welcome to the boards!
          Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
          http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
          sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X