This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aah!

Sorry to make a (fairly) pointless thread here but it's driving me nuts.

At the following link: http://www.intercotwest.com/gallery/...onID=131&Rev=0

You can see two photos of the old Rocket Jets as they appeared on 12/1/1994. If that's the correct date, WHY IS THE SKYWAY RUNNING in the second photo (the right side one). Skyway closed 11/10/94, and still runs on 12/1/94? I think not.

BTW, that whole website has a large amount of Disneyland photos. It also has ones of the Skyway supposedly taken 8/2/1998 (now how is that possible?)

Interesting

Comment

How do you know it's running? Maybe they're just sitting there.

Comment

Why would the buckets just be sitting on the cables as a tease when the ride was closed?

Comment

Maybe they miss dated them, and also, disneyland may not have gotten to the buckets yet, so they left them up there...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
            Why would the buckets just be sitting on the cables as a tease when the ride was closed?
            They were attached to the cable just like a ski lift right? I would imagine it would be somewhat of a tedious task to get the buckets off.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X