X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MickeyJCA
    replied
    Originally posted by RU42
    ...have you seen the new intro to VF. Someone wrote, composed, and created a jungle for the site. It is awesome.

RU
    The new opening is great. Like I said before, "Love the jingle!"

Leave a comment:

• RU42
    replied
    First, thank you for the compliments. I appreciate it very much.

Second, while I would like to take credit for the site as my site; I cannot. The site is the brain child of Chris Lang. I am just one of many who help make VF the site that it is.

As a side note, have you seen the new intro to VF. Someone wrote, composed, and created a jungle for the site. It is awesome.

RU

Leave a comment:

• Mr.DooDah
    replied
    Visions Fantastic is Fantastic!!!

Hey RU42 I love what ya have done at VF I am a huge Fan of your VF site!
    As ya can tell!
    Keep up the good work and ill tell everyone I know about VisionsFantastic.com
    :bow:

Leave a comment:

• RU42
    replied
    Originally posted by FigmentJedi
    I noticed there's only a few attractions left to videotape and put on the site: Autopia, the Columbia and Innoventions. With the videos from that site alone, I have a virtual Disneyland on my harddrive. I am thankful for that website and wish there was a WDW equivalent around again, as Digital Disney has long been down.
    I am in the beginning process of creating videos of Autopia and Innoventions for the site. I do not have a timeline yet. The 50th vids I am workign on will get done first. So my guess my attention to Tomorrowland will be June timeframe.

RU

Leave a comment:

• MickeyJCA
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris Lang
    That would have been me. (and I'm male). Thanks again for the compliments!

-Chris
    Funny!

Nice to meet ya!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.DooDah
    replied
    Vf

I love this station I wake up and sleep to Visions Fantastic radio, I know Im obsesive but hey at least its harmless. he he he
    E ticket is good too! I have a VIp to VF and I support them 100%!
    Give it a listen ya wont turn back!
    oh yeah tell them grumpyvasquez sent ya. it does nothing for me just like saying that.

Leave a comment:

• FigmentJedi
    replied
    I noticed there's only a few attractions left to videotape and put on the site: Autopia, the Columbia and Innoventions. With the videos from that site alone, I have a virtual Disneyland on my harddrive. I am thankful for that website and wish there was a WDW equivalent around again, as Digital Disney has long been down.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Lang
    replied
    Originally posted by MickeyJCA
    I've been listening to VF Radio all day and I love it! I even sent a note to the website about something I noticed and I got a friendly email back from Chris. (I'm not sure who s/he is, but I really appreciated the note back.)

Oh, BTW, love the jingle!
    That would have been me. (and I'm male). Thanks again for the compliments!

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• MickeyJCA
    replied
    I've been listening to VF Radio all day and I love it! I even sent a note to the website about something I noticed and I got a friendly email back from Chris. (I'm not sure who s/he is, but I really appreciated the note back.)

Oh, BTW, love the jingle!

Leave a comment:

• RU42
    replied
    Originally posted by Niyxstyx
    They are the best! They have movies for just about everything, including the best Fantasmic video I've ever seen!

Thank you!
    RU

Leave a comment:

• Villains Fan
    replied
    Another station that is fun to listen to is E-Ticket radio, also available on Live365.com. It plays alot of the recordings from the rides long gone and also current rides.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Great site, informative and a good site if you are not sure about riding something!!! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied
    Some of my friends and family once thought it was the official site.

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbell
    replied
    I agree! It's wonderful! I've been listening to it everyday here and there. It's so lovely and a good alternative since 1313 S. Harbor Blvd. isn't for the cheap people anymore!

Leave a comment:

• DoppelV
    replied
    They are the best! They have movies for just about everything, including the best Fantasmic video I've ever seen!

Leave a comment:

• Disney Analyst
    replied
    It's amazing, the radio is so well done!

Leave a comment:

• ZedIzDead
    replied
    What a great site. I never saw this one.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland Fan
    replied
    I agree. VF is my favorite DL source!!!

Leave a comment:

• LSPoorEeyorick
    replied
    I especially love their release of the Rick Conant "50 Years of ImaginEARing" series. It's all up in streaming audio for a limited time, and it's faboo.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.DooDah
    replied
    It should be the Offical Disneyland Site, you can do so much and see most of the rides as if you were there. I love this site.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X