Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Got thigh high boots?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got thigh high boots?

So I'm putting together a Mrs. Incredible costume, and I thought I'd ask around before I try to cobble something together. I need a pair of black thigh high boots, size 6-9, preferably with a small heel. Can anyone help me out? I'll give you cookies!

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Re: Got thigh high boots?

aww I used to have a pair that would have been PERFECT...but, sadly, someone liked them alot and they disappeared..

maybe try a vintage clothes store.. that has alot of stuff from the 80's I think I got mine way back in the day of 1985..good luck in finding them!

Comment

Re: Got thigh high boots?

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
      So I'm putting together a Mrs. Incredible costume, and I thought I'd ask around before I try to cobble something together. I need a pair of black thigh high boots, size 6-9, preferably with a small heel. Can anyone help me out? I'll give you cookies!

I don't actually own a pair.

Where do you live?

If you're anywhere near Santa Cruz, I know of a couple places where you can buy some!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X