Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Wanted: Disney DVD Rewards Points Codes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Disney DVD Rewards Points Codes

Deleted
    Last edited by SpaceMountaineer; 11-09-2006, 07:42 AM. Reason: Deleted

Re: Wanted: Disney DVD Rewards Points Codes

I was sort of Afraid this would happen when this "Code" reward thing came out, No Offense, but I hope you dont get any. I have already cashed my 2 codes in for 200 points.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Just so you know, this really wouldn't work for you anways. If you have already redeemed one code for a specific movie, you can't redeem a different code that comes from the same movie. I think they they knew this was going to happen and so they made it this way so you'll actually have to buy the different movies.

Not to mention the fact that the people on here would probably actually used the codes, so you'll probably be hard pressed to find anyone who would give them to you.

Comment

Originally posted by SpookyBear View Post
        Just so you know, this really wouldn't work for you anways. If you have already redeemed one code for a specific movie, you can't redeem a different code that comes from the same movie. I think they they knew this was going to happen and so they made it this way so you'll actually have to buy the different movies.

Not to mention the fact that the people on here would probably actually used the codes, so you'll probably be hard pressed to find anyone who would give them to you.
        Well, if anyone has a code for a movie besides CARS or The Little Mermaid that they won't be using, please send me a PM as I would like to use it to cash in to get VMK prizes.

If not, that's okay too. I guess since this thread was started it doesn't hurt to put my name out there with this.

Comment

disney movie rewards

if there is anyone that doesn't want them, I would like to use them. plz
          E mail is s8a2r4a6@hotmail.com and username on vmk is KingdomHearts_Gal
          Last edited by saradhillon; 02-09-2007, 09:28 PM. Reason: im not sure if i post this in right place or not

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X