Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

HKDLR.COM to debut on 15th November 2006

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKDLR.COM to debut on 15th November 2006

trial run on 15th November 2006

Re: HKDLR.COM to debut on 15th November 2006

I noticed that you've put a little Flash intro animation up to tease us.

Just 2 things:
    "The Unofficial Fan Site of Hong Kong Disneyland" implies that HKDLR.com is the only unofficial fan site of Hong Kong Disneyland, which isn't the case, even if you are flatteringly suggesting that the other HKDL fan sites around are of "official" standard.

Also your little logo thing at the top says "More than just a fan site" but the text at the bottom says "More than a fan site". What does this mean? It's more than a fan site; its an unofficial fan site, or is it "more than just a fan site"?

Looks good though, I can't wait for Wednesday's fully blown preview test run!
    Upcoming Trips:
    Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011

Comment

Re: HKDLR.COM to debut on 15th November 2006

Originally posted by V1213 View Post
      Just 2 things:
      "The Unofficial Fan Site of Hong Kong Disneyland" implies that HKDLR.com is the only unofficial fan site of Hong Kong Disneyland, which isn't the case, even if you are flatteringly suggesting that the other HKDL fan sites around are of "official" standard.
      Then again, our logo on our banner is "THE Unofficial Source...", so we are just as guilty.

Looking forward to seeing the results of all your hard work tomorrow, Mr. H.
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X