Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Wanted: Dave Avanzino's *Tomrrowland* icon letters

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Dave Avanzino's *Tomrrowland* icon letters

Please help ... I have searched high and low and everywhere in between for Dave Avanzino's TOMORROWLAND icon letters shadowbox. It's 5th in the series of the lands. I just went on a site last night and ordered what I finally thought was the last available one, and the guy e-mailed me back and said "sorry for the confusion, I don't have any left in my inventory." Dave Avanzino was kind enough to respond to me here in a PM and let me know how many there were, but he has no access to them either. I don't know where to look, supposedly they were only available in the resort, but I got a couple other lands at the Character Warehouse in Fullerton and also Puente Hills. Everyone says they are long gone, but there must be some out there. Do any of you know of one that is in need of a home? Please, kindly advise.

Many thanks in advance for any assitance that any of you can provide!
    Blessings!

Re: Wanted: Dave Avanzino's *Tomrrowland* icon letters

Look on ebay maybe
    :crazylegs

Comment

Thanks - I have been all over every E-bay website there is from E-bay UK to E-Bay Japan! Can't find even one :-( Who would have known that Tomrrowland is so popular? (Was that a ridiculous statement?) Anyway, have a great day and thanks for the suggestion.
      Blessings!

Comment

I ran a search on google to see what you were talking about. This site came up and at the bottom it said to contact them if interested in any of the other ones. I don't know how much help it'll be, but it might be worth a try!

http://www.themeparkshopper.com/serv...-Shadow/Detail

Good luck and hope you find it!
        With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Dear Fantastic Duck,

Thank you for the link. This happened to be the same vendor I ordered my Tomorrowland from on E-bay. They are the ones who sent me a reply saying their inventory said they had one available, but it acutally sold in Dec.

Last night, friends of mine were making fun of my obssession of finding Tomorrowland, one said, "you can just tell your child each time they ask why Tomorrowland is missing that we don't have Tomrrowland, because it is still 'today'! "

Funny, but it didn't satisfy the need to complete the set ;-)

Have a wonderful day!
          Blessings!

Comment

Drats!

Another thing you can do is post a "want it now" on ebay. Don't know how much help that is, but it puts the interest out there if someone comes across it. Keep seraching! It's bound to turn up for ya!

~Jessica
            With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

and Tomorrowland is finally OWNED!

Won it on E-bay the day of the 2nd anniversary meet. Now the lands are complete.
              Blessings!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X