Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

New Website!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website!

WOW everyone!! Guess what?!?! I have a new website talking all about vmk! Isn't that cool?!?! Just go to http://vmkflavor.piczo.com
    (Sorry if I am breaking any of the rules, if so I will close this thread down immediatly).

Thanks!!
    DO YoU BeLiEvE In MAgIc?

~ New Site!~

Re: New Website!

Just ask a moderator to move this to the Community Outpost forum.

Comment

Welcome to MC! I think your site is wonderful! First of all, make sure you pay attention to what section of the forum you're making your thread in. Trading is for.. well, trading vmk items and stuff like that. Also, make sure you read the Micechat regulations so you don't break any rules. This needs to be moved to the Community Outpost section, as Lady said.

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Friend

P.S.: Don't feel like I'm mad at you, I'm not at all

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
        Welcome to MC! I think your site is wonderful! First of all, make sure you pay attention to what section of the forum you're making your thread in. Trading is for.. well, trading vmk items and stuff like that. Also, make sure you read the Micechat regulations so you don't break any rules. This needs to be moved to the Community Outpost section, as Lady said.

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Friend

P.S.: Don't feel like I'm mad at you, I'm not at all
        This pretty much covered everything perfectly. If you message a mod. they'll move it for you. If you need help noticing who and who's not a mod., let us know. Great site too.

Comment

Actually I believe you are supposed to keep site adverts limited to signatures and that type of thing on MC, espeically in the trade section.

Comment

Yes, but site adverts and such can be posted in the Community Outpost forum.

Comment

That's like in regular MC though so I guess that would kind of defeat the purpose, right?

Comment

What is it about pizco that every person who does a cheap vmk fan site (not that I know this one to be the same as some of the crappy others) uses that as their hosting forum?
                Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Not all of the sites are that bad. If they have never caused you any harm, I think it is rather out of line to insult them, but you are allowed to state your own opinions. Anyway, yes some of them are of bad quality, but not all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                    What is it about pizco that every person who does a cheap vmk fan site (not that I know this one to be the same as some of the crappy others) uses that as their hosting forum?
                    I'm with you on that one. I guess it's just similar to AOL homepages? At least Summer's is nice. The only thing that bothers me with these is that the images on these sites were probably taken from other sites/others without permission and information is probably taken as well. The other thing is difficulty reading text on the backgrounds, which bothers me in Power Point also. :croll:

And... I'm done.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X