Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Open House Saturday - Laguna Niguel

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open House Saturday - Laguna Niguel

I just arranged to hold open house at this house in Laguna Niguel, thought I'd throw an invite out there.

It's a one-story, 3 bed, 2 bath house on a huge lot (it owns the slope behind it, so the property line extends well beyond the apparent back yard). I'll post the rest of the details a bit later (gotta dig them up), but I'll be holding open house from approximately 1pm-4pm, so if you're looking in the area, please swing on by!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: Open House Saturday - Laguna Niguel

Okay, here's the info:

25372 Hugo Road
    Laguna Niguel

From 5 South, get off at Crown Valley and go right, come to Golden Lantern (aka Moulton) and go left. The third right is Paseo de la Colinas (there's a light there), make a right. It's basically T-bones into Hugo so make a right, and it's just down the street on your left.

(I'll have signs up at both Madrid and Las Colinas, so it shouldn't be hard to find it)

Anyway, 3 bed, 2 bath, 1639 square feet. The property is fairly unusual not just because of the large lot size (12,900 sf!) but also because there's no HOA. Current listing price is $729,900.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Here are some pictures:

Comment

That is spacious compared to the same floorplan we have.
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Looks nice. I guess someone out there can afford it. Not me

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X