Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Rockin' Space Mountain Pin...A Dazzler to Behold!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin' Space Mountain Pin...A Dazzler to Behold!

Talk about AWESOME. If you're a collecter, these ROCKIN' LITTLE GEMS are currently a part of the merchandise being offered at different shops thoughout the park.

You can also bid for them on ebay...here's a link: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Disney-WDI-C...ayphotohosting

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Rockin' Space Mountain Pin...A Dazzler to Behold!

Haha that's cool. I'm not into pins much I only buy them once in a while and I don't trade. I maybe own like 10.

Comment

Looked the other day for this pin, but couldn't find it. Will keep on searching.
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
        Haha that's cool. I'm not into pins much I only buy them once in a while and I don't trade. I maybe own like 10.
        Ten pens are a good start. This space mountain pen is the first in what will be my new collection. I'm excited. i also collect celebrity autographs...and have quite a few..

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999 View Post
          Looked the other day for this pin, but couldn't find it. Will keep on searching.
          Where did you look, wolfy, on line or at Disneyland? I have included the link to ebey, where I bought mine.

can't wait to go to the park again. think I'll buy several new pens then. It's much more fun to shop there.

Comment

On eBay it says it's an Imagineering exclusive pin. Does that mean you can only buy it at WDI?

Comment

GREAT PIN! It looks fantastic! I love pins, but I have to restrict myself to only one pin once in a while. That pin to really fantastic.

Ride Warrior, I did not know you collected autographs. I would love to see your some time. I have only one, and that is Walt Disney's. I got it a while back, but it is my pride and joy.
              Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Truly genius. Only an Imagineer could come up with something like that. The parks should be making this stuff too.
                "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999 View Post
                  Originally posted by Gopher View Post
                  On eBay it says it's an Imagineering exclusive pin. Does that mean you can only buy it at WDI?
                  That would be because it is an a Cast Member Exclusive and a LE 300. Pretty rare.

Class:Disney Pins
                  Origin:
                  WDI
                  Type:Cast Member
                  Limited Edition:300 Pins
                  Released:January 2007

I personally like the other Rockin pin that was released in January:

Origin:Disneyland/DCA USA
                  Type:Public
                  Limited Edition:No
                  SKU Number:11677909
                  Original Price:$6.95
                  Released:1/19/07

Last edited by clara; 03-03-2007, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Oh wow, that's pretty. Makes me want to be a Pin Trader.
                    dreams. come. true.

Comment

Wow, imagine if they put all this creative energy into new attractions...
                      See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Yes that is a WDI pin and can only be bought at Mickey's Of Glendale(a shop on the Imagineer lot). You must be a cast member or with a cast member. I haven't been(with a CM friend) in about a month. So I'm not sure if they still have any.

Here is some info on that pin from a wonderful site called pinpics.com.
                        http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.c...448.1172989631

Aprille :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Gopher View Post
                          According to Disneyland Backstage Pass magazine, the pin is supposed to be available at shps throuout the park. If they are not available yet, they likely will at some point in the near future. Keep looking...and please let us all know when you find one.

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
                          GREAT PIN! It looks fantastic! I love pins, but I have to restrict myself to only one pin once in a while. That pin to really fantastic.

Ride Warrior, I did not know you collected autographs. I would love to see your some time. I have only one, and that is Walt Disney's. I got it a while back, but it is my pride and joy.
                          The pin fantabulous at that! I'd love to show you my autograph collection, JCF. Perhaps at a future meet, or scan them onto the site when I have access to a scanner.

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                          Truly genius. Only an Imagineer could come up with something like that. The parks should be making this stuff too.
                          Good observation! i absolutely agree.

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                          That would be because it is an a Cast Member Exclusive and a LE 300. Pretty rare.

Origin:WDI
                          Type:Cast Member
                          Limited Edition:300 Pins
                          Released:January 2007

Hi, Clara. Thanks for the info. and the photo of the first Rockin' SM pin. It's pretty darn cool, too.

Again, this months Disneyland Backstage Pass magazine refers to the pin as being for sale at the park...at varous retail locations. As i just received my mag in the mail three days ago, DL apparently has not had time to stock it yet.

Originally posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
                          Oh wow, that's pretty. Makes me want to be a Pin Trader.
                          Obviously,you have great taste in pins BellhopPrincess. Just love your MC name. .

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
                          Wow, imagine if they put all this creative energy into new attractions...
                          The attractions would be even better than they are now! There wouldn't be any dead zones either...like Innoventions.

Originally posted by prillzilla View Post
                          Yes that is a WDI pin and can only be bought at Mickey's Of Glendale(a shop on the Imagineer lot). You must be a cast member or with a cast member. I haven't been(with a CM friend) in about a month. So I'm not sure if they still have any.

Here is some info on that pin from a wonderful site called pinpics.com.
                          http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.c...448.1172989631

Aprille :-)
                          I'll have to go there with one of my CM friends in the future. I guess the first Rockin' pin was available only the Imagineer lot. However, this second pin is advertised as being a part of the merchandise that any guest that visits Disneyland park can purchase.

Comment

Ride Warrior... The following pin is the one that is in the Backstage Pass. Same pic and everything.
                            The other pin is the one that is the WDI exclusive.

Originally posted by claribella View Post

Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                              Ride Warrior... The following pin is the one that is in the Backstage Pass. Same pic and everything.
                              The other pin is the one that is the WDI exclusive.
                              One can certainly not go wrong with either pin. Both are featured on the same page in the magazine.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X