Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Largest Job Search Engine In The World

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Largest Job Search Engine In The World

Hey people,

I have come across a website called Hound(http://www.hound.com/tmlandingpage.p...compid=57&tp=S )which is an online job search engine. it has the largest collection of jobs under one single platform. This is the stop for anyone seeking a job.

http://www.hound.com/tmlandingpage.p...compid=57&tp=S

Re: Largest Job Search Engine In The World

Recommendation might carry more weight if you'd participated in the community first, but to your credit, at least you put it in the right forum.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Results of a quick test for the specific application I work with as well as a more generic search:

Hound 0,10
      Monster 4, 137
      Dice 0,74
      CareerBuilder 2, 82

But guess what?!?!? One of the hound positions is for the Walt Disney Company! I may actually be interested and qualified for this position. I wonder if they have any special 'Disney' perks. It would be with Disney Mobile in Seattle.
      Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
      ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

Comment

I'm involved in HR and wasn't terribly impressed with the site compared to some of the others I have worked with.

I hope you'll post about different things on this board besides your business.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
        Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

• Hi, Hound.com is for any job opening and bring it to you in milliseconds from anywhere in the world. Through simple user interface, you can fish out thousands of jobs powered by highly sophisticated search engine. Learn the power of a single click. Visit www.Hound.com now!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X