Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Walt Disney's California Adventure

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney's California Adventure

I don't consider Jim Hill a reliable person when it comes to rumors, but I just thought I would let you all know. Here is the articale:

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hi...f-why-for.aspx

According to Jim they are changing the name of DCA to Walt Disney's California Adventure. He also talks about some of the changes that is suppost to come from that rumored 1.2 billion dollars.

P.S.- If this was already posted, sorry.
    Look for me on Facebook: Tyler Keith Lee Tew

For all Disney News when it happens, follow DisneyverseNews at www.twitter.com/DisneyverseNews

Re: Walt Disney's California Adventure

interesting ideas. Unfortunately, the limited ride capacity of the Carolwood for Walt's friends and relatives was what sparked the idea for Disneyland. I can't see the culmination 52 years later of all the work that went into the park leading to...the carolwood. It's cool for history buffs, but there aren't as many of us as it seems.
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Intersting... as for the retheming DCA to a more specific timing in Walt's life. Al has posted on that beore in the past and I believe that is the plan for DCA. However; the adding Walt to the DCA. I am unsure of... Not a bad idea really. I doubt them taking out the winery for the estates.

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Cool idea, but... that's a little different than Al's article. Paradise Pier was supposed to become Mictorian, so when did Walt visit the Victorian seashore?? And how would the park be able to update rides, if everything's dated to the past? Just a few thoughts.
        I am a rabid Disney fan. Possible future Imagineer (already designing rides for it)... I've only been to Disneyland. I'm hoping to go to Disney World this summer for the first time, and TDR might be possible in 3 years.

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

# of Times I've Been on Tower of Terror (DCA): 68

# of Times I've Been on Finding Nemo Subs:
        Argonaut - 1
        Sea Farer - 1

Comment

This sounds like a pretty amazing plan, but because of Jim Hills track record I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X