Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

April Fools' Day Request

We appreciate your help in keeping the day fun, but not mean-spirited or anything which might further upset folks at a time when their nerves are already on edge. Posting humor is appreciated, but mean-spirited tricks aren't. - Dusty Sage
2 of 3 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

3 of 3 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

"Drinking at Disneyland": New ebook is now available!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Drinking at Disneyland": New ebook is now available!

My ebook, "Drinking at Disneyland: A Totally Unofficial Guide to Boozing it Up at the Happiest Resort on Earth" is now available!

This guide is for a different kind of Disneyland fan: One who enjoys relaxing at the resort with an adult beverage from time to time. In it, I talk about the best places to do this, and discuss where to go, what to order, and how to have a good time while you're there. There's even a chapter on how to recreate your favorite drinks at home!

Check out the book on Amazon and let me know what you think about it! http://amzn.to/29x4abB
    Drinking at Disneyland: A Totally Unofficial Guide to Boozing it Up at the Happiest Resort on Earth - Kindle edition by Heather McLane, Tessa Williamson, Kyle Fiore. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Drinking at Disneyland: A Totally Unofficial Guide to Boozing it Up at the Happiest Resort on Earth.

Originally posted by Tiny Mermaid View Post
    My ebook, "Drinking at Disneyland: A Totally Unofficial Guide to Boozing it Up at the Happiest Resort on Earth" is now available!

This guide is for a different kind of Disneyland fan: One who enjoys relaxing at the resort with an adult beverage from time to time. In it, I talk about the best places to do this, and discuss where to go, what to order, and how to have a good time while you're there. There's even a chapter on how to recreate your favorite drinks at home!

Check out the book on Amazon and let me know what you think about it! http://amzn.to/29x4abB
    Links dead?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X