Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Help My Blind Girlfriend And I Win a Contest!!! Mice Chatters Needed

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help My Blind Girlfriend And I Win a Contest!!! Mice Chatters Needed

Hey Mice chatters, so if I could borrow some of your time (just 90 seconds) I would appreciate watching this video I made with my Girlfriend. If you watch the video and enjoy our message/idea we would love it if you could like the video. If the video gets enough likes we automatically advance to the finals.

Also if you really do enjoy the video please share it with friends and family on facebook it would mean the world to us.

Here is more information, and thank you for your time and hopefully Likes

Iā€™m Laura, an author in progress, who hopes to change the world with her writing. Partially sighted since birth, I want to teach the next generation about disability and the visually impaired community through the lovable character of Penny the Guide Dog.

San Francisco's LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired is proud to announce The Holman Prize for Blind Ambition ā€“ an annual set of awards that finance and support blind adventurers worldwide in pursuing their most ambitious projects. Submissions are now open at HolmanPrize.org. We're asking applicants to complete a simple task: create a 90-second YouTube video pitching an idea for a project. In the spirit of James Holman ā€“ who became the first blind person to circumnavigate the globe in 1832 ā€“ we encourage our applicants to think across conventional borders and boundary lines.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X