Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Audio Animatronic figure on ebay from the Pirates of the Carribean ride

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ajburk97
    replied
    The ebay description reads:

"The little information that we have been able to gather is that this Audio Animatronic could have been a character in one of the Pirates of the Caribbean rides in their Disneyland or Disney World."

Could have

Good grief. Local pickup only as well. I'm not about to road trip out to Washington to blow $500+ on something unless I know with 100% certainty that it was Disneyland Park used.

But then again, if this was Disneyland Park used, and especially if it were to be an original, the sky's the limit for how much someone would pay.

Leave a comment:

• Hank McCoy
    replied
    A quick peek of Advanced Animations website shows the only Disney Park they have worked with was Tokyo and was for a float. So not from POTC.

Leave a comment:

• mousegirlofoc
    replied
    It's not my listing but I can see where you might assume that. Just through it was unique. But yes, true that one never knows the origins. Seems quite the challenge to fake?

Leave a comment:

• Audio Animatronic figure on ebay from the Pirates of the Carribean ride

Has anyone seen this? Wonder how much its going to go for. Would love to add it to my POTC collection.

Here is your chance to own a truly one-of-a-kind Audio Animatronic pneumatic pirate character. The little information that we have been able to gather is that this Audio Animatronic could have been a character in one of the Pirates of the Caribbean rides in their Disneyland or Disney World. | eBay!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X