Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

New moderators

We are adding more moderators to this site. Most have been with MiceChat for years and years, so you will probably recognize some of their names.
2 of 3 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

3 of 3 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

A bygon era in 1/24th scale

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bygon era in 1/24th scale

For some time now I have been collecting 1:24 scale diecast cars and trucks, specifically Danburry Mint and Franklin Mint (probably the most detailed of them all.)

I came across the work of Michael Paul Smith who creates forced perspective scenes with his 1:24 scale collection. Smith is a true artist. Not only does he use his collection of diecast vehicles, but he also fabricates from scratch the buildings and props in his photo essays. Here is a collection of some of his work and if you want more information on Smith, you can read about him here: https://www.boredpanda.com/miniature-car-forced-perspective-elgin-park-michael-paul-smith/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign =organic

Click image for larger version  Name:	miniature-car-photos-elgin-park-michael-paul-smith-6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	153.1 KB ID:	8607277
    Click image for larger version  Name:	miniature-car-photos-elgin-park-michael-paul-smith-5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.1 KB ID:	8607278
    Click image for larger version  Name:	miniature-car-photos-elgin-park-michael-paul-smith-26.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.8 KB ID:	8607279
    Click image for larger version  Name:	miniature-car-photos-elgin-park-michael-paul-smith-25.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.3 KB ID:	8607280
    Click image for larger version  Name:	miniature-car-photos-elgin-park-michael-paul-smith-34.jpg Views:	0 Size:	222.3 KB ID:	8607281
    Click image for larger version  Name:	miniature-car-photos-elgin-park-michael-paul-smith-33.jpg Views:	0 Size:	295.2 KB ID:	8607282
    Click image for larger version  Name:	miniature-car-photos-elgin-park-michael-paul-smith-8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	231.3 KB ID:	8607283
    Click image for larger version  Name:	miniature-car-photos-elgin-park-michael-paul-smith-7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	152.0 KB ID:	8607284
    Last edited by stovk; 11-13-2019, 07:22 AM.

Sorry for the lateness of this reply, my wife and I saw this post from you a while ago and we both thought it was very cool. Thank you for sharing this!
    "I take no side. I am beyond your worrying and wars. I am unseen. Unknowable. Like a rock in the river."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X