Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

A Shameless Plug... Please Help If You Can

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Shameless Plug... Please Help If You Can

As some of you may already be aware, I work for a non-profit organization that helps people with disabilities, Family Network on Disabilities of Florida, Inc. FND has been serving Florida families for over twenty years. I truly believe in this organization and the programs and services it offers to families of children and adults with disabilities.

My post to you today is to flat-out ask for money.

Our Development Office has initiated a Holiday Staff Challenge where in-kind donations will be used as prizes for the employees that raise the most money over the next month. The Staff Challenge calls for every FND employee to ask their family and friends for a donation. This is a 1st Annual event, so, hopefully, I will help to set the bar high for future years to reach and exceed.

Please help me bring financial support to FND by clicking this link, or copying and pasting the URL in your web browser: http://fndfl.org/supportfnd.htm

Everyone has something to contribute and all contributions are valued! Be it $5 or $500, every little bit adds up to a lot! The Staff Challenge is only for a one month window, so please make your contribution today.

Thank you for your anticipated support. And, yes! You can count on me asking again next year.

Re: A Shameless Plug... Please Help If You Can

I just wanted to say thanks to BDBopper for his donation. :yea:

Anyone else? We'll take anything you can afford... even if it's just a dollar or two!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X