Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Thinking about selling my wii on ebay

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about selling my wii on ebay

Hi,

I am thinking about selling my nintendo wii console on ebay and I know that the us have a lot of demands for it.Anyone would be interested?
    Thanks.

Re: Thinking about selling my wii on ebay

Is it in good shape? How much do you want for it?
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

The console is new unopened and I am thinking about 400-600 euros without the delivery fees from france to your delivery point.
      That can be discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by stitchhollywood View Post
        The console is new unopened and I am thinking about 400-600 euros without the delivery fees from france to your delivery point.
        That can be discussed.
        Euros? Thats a price range of $575 - $816 US dollars. The console sells for $249 new in the United States.. Not to mention that a Wii from France would be PAL, and completely unusable in the United States.

Comment

Actually the wii I wanted to sell is with 10 games like spiderman and it is able to play in the usa because the console is usa format.
          Sorry that i didn't mention that it has several games but I thought with the price it would be evident that the console had games.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X