Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Disney Collectable Plates

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Collectable Plates

Anyone out there that collects Disney plates might be interested to know that on E-bay there is a guy selling about 300 in mint condition. He lives in my area so I went over to peak. They are beautiful. I don't collect plates personally but I figured I would at least take a look. Anyway he said that he is selling about 300 of them individually on ebay not all of them are posted yet about 100 so far. I have purchased items from this person and I can tell you that anything he sells is in great condition.

Here is a link to his merchandise.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZripmc
    "It all started with a mouse" :ap:

Re: Disney Collectable Plates

Thanks
    :crazylegs

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny626
      Anyone out there that collects Disney plates might be interested to know that on E-bay there is a guy selling about 300 in mint condition. He lives in my area so I went over to peak. They are beautiful. I don't collect plates personally but I figured I would at least take a look. Anyway he said that he is selling about 300 of them individually on ebay not all of them are posted yet about 100 so far. I have purchased items from this person and I can tell you that anything he sells is in great condition.

Here is a link to his merchandise.
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZripmc
      My pleasure. Happy bidding if you decide to get some.
      "It all started with a mouse" :ap:

Comment

Does he have America On Parade plates from 75-76? When I worked there I got the last two in the set of four - I think they were about 30 bucks apiece at the time (Unfortunately the two I still have got chipped in a move)
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X