Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

More Pixar attractions to come

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Pixar attractions to come

Take a look at this article by Jim Hill

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/artic...le.php?ID=1270

It says that the little green aliens from toy story are going to move into Carousel of Progress building. The new attraction is suppose to be a bumper car type ride. It also talks about Disneyland getting more pixar based rides.

Re: More Pixar attractions to come

well soon Tomorrowland Speedway should be themed according to Pixar's Cars, the TS's cars now resembling the cars presented on film.

I really hate some decisions management makes straight out of their arses!

Comment

Actually, this is just a rumor. None of this was claimed to be a fact. Infact, there is a lot of evidence that Carousel of Progress (at least for the near future) will stay right where it is. The outside has just been repainted, and according to DTroops, the scrim in the inside (as well as the AAs skins) will recieve a refurb. All evidence points to this ride remaining open for the foreseeable future.

On a completly :ot: note....this is my 1000th post. Do you know what that means? Smiles....:lmao: :smart: :ghug: :wave: :roll: :thumbup: :bow: :love: :squeeze: :vogue: :imtheone: :angel: :clap: :whistling :ap: :gladsad: :sweat: ) :meet: :sleep: :verymad: :captain: :greedy: :razz: :lol: :monkey: :geek: :blink: :music: :yea: I think I should run now before the MC bandwidth police come looking for me.

-Michael
      “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Timekeeper is another story, however. :-(

Cris

Comment

Viva Le Timekeeper!

I think the next Pixar thing we have is going to be a further expansion into the Living Seas of Nemo before anything else goes on. Here's hoping it's something worthwhile and it involves Seacabs...
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

well, if you think about it, the Pixar movies are the recent Disney movies that are doing really well. So, if they want to make new attractions, they want to draw from recent movies that they know will do well simply because of the movie they represent.

I would personally prefer more attractions that are not based around movies.
            ------

------

Comment

Originally posted by xerotheory142

I would personally prefer more attractions that are not based around movies.
              I think you share the sentiment with many people on these forums.
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

If it is true, I am sure that the Little Green Men will do for the Carousel of Progress what Stitch did for Alien Encounter. :thumbdown

(I am still hoping a REAL alien will return and replace that comic book one they have now!)
                Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

I can't imagine a life without the Carousel of Progress.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X