Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Post your Webkinz "Group Photos"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Webkinz "Group Photos"

Okay well You probably saw my the thread about needing a webkinz for my neice.I bought her the Schnauzer off ebay.She sent me this group photo of her webkinz in her room.

If you have webkinz,post a photo of them altogether.If not,comment the pictures.
    Originally posted by aashee
    When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.
    :lol:

VMK Name:IAnglez

Re: Post your Webkinz "Group Photos"

ooohhh!! I see a penguin!!! :lol:

Nice collection!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

LOL!!! She said thanks.They are so expensive tho.
      Originally posted by aashee
      When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.
      :lol:

VMK Name:IAnglez

Comment

Have you seen the beanie babies 2.0? You put them online like webkinz, but they are about 1/2 the price. My daughter is really into them right now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X