Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

BPB In DHS, It looks so out of place

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPB In DHS, It looks so out of place

http://www.studioscentral.com/blockp...shpreview.html

Maybe its just me but it looks way out of place, Keep Pixar Play and Bring back the Block too! The more the merrier at DCA they need it! lol

Re: BPB In DHS, It looks so out of place

It does =( I miss BPB

Comment

Awww, I miss you BPB

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HaKtr84WrBY

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^OMG^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        not only can the people not dance, but its not exciting, and the floats are like a million feet apart. ouchy. bring it back to DCA. I dont think people know what they had till it left. looks so much better in DCA.maybe im just biased lol
        Last edited by DCADude; 03-10-2008, 06:39 PM.

Comment

I never cared for Block Party Bash, but this goes to show that transporting parades to save costs on creating new ones doesn't always work. Plus, people at WDW are getting ripped off, because I am sure BPB is being hyped up as something really big and new, where in reality it is a leftover from DCA.

Comment

The guest at DHS look confused as what BPB is all about. They should bring it back to replace the High School Musical thing.

Comment

Actually, I sort of like it at DHS. The floats look much bigger there, which I like, and the cast seems just as good. Hopefully PPP will be as awesome as I think it will be.

Comment

So a Toy Story/Antz/Monsters/etc. related parade fits better in a 'California' themed park than in a movie/TV show park?

And I really don't think that guests are being ripped off, in fact, they are getting a better deal since most WDW guests will not go to California.
                sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                  So a Toy Story/BUGS LIFE/Monsters/etc. related parade fits better in a 'California' themed park than in a movie/TV show park?

And I really don't think that guests are being ripped off, in fact, they are getting a better deal since most WDW guests will not go to California.

Corrected.

Comment

I think it's a much better parade than what was there. And its still on soft openings too.
                    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

it looks fine at hollywood studios, its just a new type of parade that they aren't used to. afterwhile it will be fine. the video looked awesome to me.

Comment

do you remember what everyones reaction was HERE ... Just as confused.

I still love it!

Comment

What happened to all the dancers? It looked like a ghost town in that video! IIRC, there were many more dancers in DCA for the parade.

I miss you BPB! :crybye:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X