Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Disneyland Confidential Secrets?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Confidential Secrets?

Hello,

I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this but I found a website that I purchased this audio program that has all sorts of Disneyland secrets. It was pretty cool. is there any other sites on the net that are like that?

The site I purchased it from was disneylandconfidential.com

If anyone else knows of helpful hint sites that would be great. The program was less than $5 bucks and it told me things that were pretty cool.

We are going in July so if anyone else has any other infor that would be great.

Thanks

Scott Rollins

Re: Disneyland Confidential Secrets?

Originally posted by scottrollins View Post
    Hello,

We are going in July so if anyone else has any other infor that would be great.

Thanks

Scott Rollins

What type of "other infor"? There have been books written and websites dedicated to your question. Anything more specific?

Comment

Scott,

I think you wasted your money, I'm sorry to say. There is endless free information about Disneyland on the net. Post specific questions here and you'll find that micechatters are an endless wealth of info and there are many other good sites too, despending on what you want to know.
      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
      -Walt Disney

Comment

Spam?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X