Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Plectu's Intergalatic Revue- Concept Art

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plectu's Intergalatic Revue- Concept Art

I am very excited! Been looking for this photo to post on my blog for quite awhile- and here it is.

This was a concept for a new show in Tomorrowland, taking over the Carousel Theater.

Boy I hope the new rumored "Star Wars" takeover of Tomorrowland looks as good as this art!
    Sorry, forgot to post this: The link is underneath this line...
    Last edited by mark; 03-22-2008, 01:52 PM.
    Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
    www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

Re: Plectu's Intergalatic Revue- Concept Art

The picture is here everybody;
    http://insightsandsounds.blogspot.co...planetary.html

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Is that not cool! I wish I would have scanned this earlier- and maybe even photoshopped it, but I couldn't find the photo until today.
        Mark

Comment

Looks like it would have brought a lot of life to Tomorrowland. I strongly support an original audio-animatronic show with no movie tie-ins being in the Caroseul theatre.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
            Looks like it would have brought a lot of life to Tomorrowland. I strongly support an original audio-animatronic show with no movie tie-ins being in the Caroseul theatre.

I strongly support ANY original attraction without a movie tie-in. Doesn't seem like we get that anymore

Tomorrowland 2055 would have been an incredible update to the land. Too bad it never happened.

Comment

The rumor is that original stuff is coming to Tomorrowland ie. stuff without character tie ins.
              Mark

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
                The rumor is that original stuff is coming to Tomorrowland ie. stuff without character tie ins.
                So there is a rumor that Tomorrowland, won't officially be renamed Pixarland? That's good to know.

Comment

How Cool!!!!!!!

Comment

Care to share anything?

Comment

I've just read this in various places over the last year. I am not privy to any insider information at all- wish I was !
                      Mark

Comment

This is absoluetly false...A wall-e attraction is coming and a new peoplemover ride tied in with the Incredibles.

Comment

I think a Country Bears-type animatronic show with today's technology would be amazing. The Stitch's Escape thing in Florida is REALLY neat, if they did that on an e-ticket scale I think it could be amazing.

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
                          This is absoluetly false...A wall-e attraction is coming and a new peoplemover ride tied in with the Incredibles.
                          I'm pretty sure you don't have one but can you give a link for this?

Comment

These are very loose rumors, I don't recall Al Lutz mentioning this anytime recently, and I have been an active Miceage reader since last May or so.

If we do get two more Pixar attractions in Tomorrowland, the land would lose almost all meaning.

Wall-E sounds like a good thematic fit for Tomorrowland, however if he is added now, than Tomorrowland would be over crowded with toons. Too bad, Buzz and Nemo already take up real estate in Tomorrowland, because Wall-E actually has to deal with...the future.

Comment

Wall-E,yes, but only if Nemo and Buzz go

you mean the Incredipods? ugh- gag me with a spoon (that was a valley girl moment)
                              I could go on and on how I HATE that idea but i'll spare you(unless you ask)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X