Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Large Monorail Auction-Ebay beginning 08/12/05

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Monorail Auction-Ebay beginning 08/12/05

I have a large Monorail auction starting tomorrow on eBay. Everything is new in the box. There is a Black Monorail, Mad Tea Party, Dumbo, Spaceship Earth and three ride connectors. It will be
    eBay# 6552906649

Re: Large Monorail Auction-Ebay beginning 08/12/05

[/self plug]
    Free Ipods!
    Free X-Box 360!

Comment

Well, this is what the Community Outpost is for.

Welcome to MiceChat, jgmouse. Please be sure to check our other threads. We'd love for you to participate.
      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Subgoon
        [/self plug]
        Coming from the person that has their free iPod link in there signature!
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Interesting...the listing does not seem to exist...

Comment

$499?! Will you come to my house and actually install the monorail like the Crouse House Monorail for that price? Good lord. I thought it was overpriced when Disney sold it!

Crouse House Monorail System: http://monorails.org/tMspages/CrouseHouse.html

Comment

If you just want the monorail part, people are selling it on ebay for as low as $60 (I don't know how much they cost officially)

-Michael
              “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Cool set up, but I really don't want customize my house (and walls) to accomidate the entire thing! Good luck with your auction!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Wow! Robert's layout is simply amazing!! Reminds me of a store near where I work that did the whole "hang a track from a ceiling" thing with a train set. Like wolfy said, good luck to the auction...and good luck setting it up to whoever buys it!!
                  MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by askmike1
                    If you just want the monorail part, people are selling it on ebay for as low as $60 (I don't know how much they cost officially)

-Michael
                    I have one, and they actually sell for $60, so if someone bids on one starting at that price, they're trying to turn a profit.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X