Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

FUN - Who are micechatters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUN - Who are micechatters?

According to Alexa, your typical Micechatter is male, college educated, and plays on Micechat while screwing off at work!

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/micechat.com

I guess I fit right in...(at least demographically)

Lol......I'm male, barely graduated high school, have zero higher education and don't even have a computer at work.

Guess Alexa isn't any too bright........

Comment

Retired, drawing a pension, and haven't worked in over eight years. Alexa wasn't around when I was working.
      Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
      2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
      2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
      sigpic

Comment

Three graduate degrees, white, male, 53, instructor, rarely on Micechat at work, and
        the real reason I'm posting as usual, to show off that I'm a FORMER JUNGLE CRUISE GUIDE!

Comment

White Male, 56, HS graduate, 20yr USAF retiree. Can't scan Micechat while I'm working or I'll crash the bus.
          Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

LOL Alexa's pretty much right about me. Male, 26, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, and Digital Marketer who goes on Micechat sometimes during my shift
            KA CHOW

Comment

Originally posted by 1LE McQueen View Post
              LOL Alexa's pretty much right about me. Male, 26, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, and Digital Marketer who goes on Micechat sometimes during my shift
              that is funny because at the meetups i go to. both micechat and other disney groups. the meetup crowd is usually around 70 percent women. Is that just a california, thing?

Comment

Retired......and have better things to do ,than worry about Alexa's, worrying about me !!
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by disney rob View Post

that is funny because at the meetups i go to. both micechat and other disney groups. the meetup crowd is usually around 70 percent women. Is that just a california, thing?
                  lol it could just be a local California thing. I was just there I should've met up with you all!
                  KA CHOW

Comment

Who is Alexa?

Comment

Working...
                    X