Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUMP....Or, How Insane (or Great) is our President?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Meville View Post

I honestly do not understand this point of view. Some people are so blinded by the nostalgia of a dead era that they can't see all the terrible things happening around them.

-
    Sol Roth said.......Soy Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whipland View Post
      I approve of his MAGA theme and it seems to be working. Another supreme court pick and hopefully full implementation of a better immigration policy and we are half way to MAGA already.
      Soy Beans !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• .....oh wait......MAGA just saved 5 billion dollars in taxpayer money and sending a healthy alternative to the EU, that they in turn can ship to hungry people world wide.......but more time spent by the Talking Heads on tapeworms and screwtape letters.......evidence that liberal talking heads are trying to control the thought process of voters , rather than voters making their own choices about which adulterers they want in the White House.....where is Detective Frank Thorn when we need him!!!!

Comment

• I'll just leave this here:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/24/trum...sequences.html

12 Billion dollars of tax payer money used to bail out an industry that was directly affected by tariffs that 45 imposed.

BILLION.

Also:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Over 21 Trillion in debt and rising every minute; how can you support that?

I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

• Thank you for responding. I couldn't respond back in a hurry because our computer room has no air cooling and sits on the corner of the concrete slabs that establish the winter patio on this healthy living desert home. The room temps is at 92 degrees in the morning and by 5:00 is 96 degrees in the computer room, which we close the door to keep the rest of the primitive home cool. We stole this place from a Canadian widow in the middle of January, but because of international bureaucracy on tariffs and taxes and document fees, the house didn't close utnil the first week of March, on a cash sale.

There was so much work to do and so little cool days. Each window had been second-hand built into the found materials created addition to the park model trailer. By the time we arrived at the computer room remodel, the louver windows didn't create a window hole that we could go purchase a better window, so right now heat is pouring into the cracks of the five panels of glass on the three windows. The windows are summer protected to maximize insulation from the heat, but those tiny cracks and metal hinges, nothing is going to stop that heat leaking thru the cracks.

Wednesday, the 25th, at 4:30 Washington D.C. time, 1:30 my wife's soap opera, Days of our lives, there was a break in the broadcast of all four US TV stations. Trump, with the EU leader came out onto the White House Rose Garden and made an announcement the $5 billion taxes for farmers was not longer going to be necessary because the EU was going to buy the soy beans, that along with Canada and the United States the EU were going to address the world hunger problem by purchasing the soy beans and then shipping them to 3rd world countries as opposed to Canada and the US taking all the responsibility of feeding the world. In addition, other tariffs were going to be addressed.

This was done by the "art of the deal" that which made Trump the powerful rich person he was before becoming a president. Trump is not a politician afraid of keeping his job, but a business man who knows how to work out the deals. Save some soy beans for North Korea, and then wait for China to come knocking for more soy beans.... sorry, the beans are gone, there gone, gone, gone....want some.....gonna cost you more....much more...the art of the deal

The two links that you posted...the journalist, because they are on TV, think they know everything about running the world...they are just talking heads waiting for the next story....never exploring or explaining the tariff process. Why, on Wednesday night, the TV press didn't even address the soy beans on the news, instead, they spent more time on the $150,000 spent to cover up adultery and Putin then addressing the world vs the US economic crisis, .....to be fair...this Thursday morning, they spent some time with an adviser about the positive results of selling.....soy beans!!

7:30.....and already the computer room is 91 degrees!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
              Thank you for responding. I couldn't respond back in a hurry because our computer room has no air cooling and sits on the corner of the concrete slabs that establish the winter patio on this healthy living desert home. The room temps is at 92 degrees in the morning and by 5:00 is 96 degrees in the computer room, which we close the door to keep the rest of the primitive home cool. We stole this place from a Canadian widow in the middle of January, but because of international bureaucracy on tariffs and taxes and document fees, the house didn't close utnil the first week of March, on a cash sale.

There was so much work to do and so little cool days. Each window had been second-hand built into the found materials created addition to the park model trailer. By the time we arrived at the computer room remodel, the louver windows didn't create a window hole that we could go purchase a better window, so right now heat is pouring into the cracks of the five panels of glass on the three windows. The windows are summer protected to maximize insulation from the heat, but those tiny cracks and metal hinges, nothing is going to stop that heat leaking thru the cracks.

Wednesday, the 25th, at 4:30 Washington D.C. time, 1:30 my wife's soap opera, Days of our lives, there was a break in the broadcast of all four US TV stations. Trump, with the EU leader came out onto the White House Rose Garden and made an announcement the $5 billion taxes for farmers was not longer going to be necessary because the EU was going to buy the soy beans, that along with Canada and the United States the EU were going to address the world hunger problem by purchasing the soy beans and then shipping them to 3rd world countries as opposed to Canada and the US taking all the responsibility of feeding the world. In addition, other tariffs were going to be addressed.

This was done by the "art of the deal" that which made Trump the powerful rich person he was before becoming a president. Trump is not a politician afraid of keeping his job, but a business man who knows how to work out the deals. Save some soy beans for North Korea, and then wait for China to come knocking for more soy beans.... sorry, the beans are gone, there gone, gone, gone....want some.....gonna cost you more....much more...the art of the deal

The two links that you posted...the journalist, because they are on TV, think they know everything about running the world...they are just talking heads waiting for the next story....never exploring or explaining the tariff process. Why, on Wednesday night, the TV press didn't even address the soy beans on the news, instead, they spent more time on the $150,000 spent to cover up adultery and Putin then addressing the world vs the US economic crisis, .....to be fair...this Thursday morning, they spent some time with an adviser about the positive results of selling.....soy beans!!

7:30.....and already the computer room is 91 degrees!!!!
              Look, offline I'm sure that you a a great person and If I lived closer I would gladly share a few cold beers with you (my treat), but I can't argue anymore about this.

I sincerely hope all the best for you and perhaps a bit of a reprieve from the heat.

Take care.
              I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

• Is Trump insane? Depends on how you define "insane." The evidence of his behavior, however, leaves no doubt that he is unhinged -- and that he is becoming increasingly irrational.

A quote from Inside the Mind of Donald Trump:

Why is President Donald Trump behaving in ways that seem ever more irrational, impulsive, self-destructive, dangerous and cruel? Many Americans have been shocked by Trump’s behavior, most recently by his taking the side of a known enemy in Vladimir Putin and Russia over his own intelligence community.

It isn’t possible to reliably diagnose any individual from a distance, but it is reasonable to flag clear, observable signs of impairment and to make inferences based on repetitive patterns of behavior. There is a significant difference between diagnosing a specific disorder and analyzing the meaning of the qualities Trump exhibits, such as paranoia, grandiosity, lack of empathy and pathological deceit. Trump’s behavior, we believe, is the predictable outgrowth of this psychological disposition, exacerbated by the stress of the intensifying criminal investigations he faces.

Our assessment is based on descriptions from those who have worked with him, his own voluminous responses to real situations in real time, and above all by our unique vantage points. One of us is a forensic psychiatrist who has treated more than 1,000 individuals with characteristics similar to Trump’s. The other spent 18 months shadowing, observing and interviewing Trump in order to co-write The Art of the Deal.

Trump’s increasing grandiosity is evident in the superlatives he uses to refer to himself—“stable genius” among them—and in the way he has consolidated his power by getting rid of aides and Cabinet members who have challenged his authority. Because no person or circumstance can possibly satisfy his needs, nearly everyone in his life eventually becomes expendable, and he becomes more and more isolated.

Trump’s growing paranoia is reflected in the vitriolic comments he has made about a range of perceived enemies, including Democrats and Republicans, allies in the G-7, the intelligence community, the news media and immigrants. His hunger for absolute power is evident in his bizarrely admiring words about despots, including North Korea’s Kim Jong Un, Russia’s Vladimir Putin, China’s Xi Jinping, Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and the Philippines’ Rodrigo Duterte. His frequent lies reveal his need to redefine reality when the truth doesn’t serve his needs.

Given Trump’s volatility, incuriosity and severely limited attention span, his decisions are not significantly influenced by reflection or analytical reasoning. Because he cannot tolerate even the mildest criticism, he is largely immune to learning and growth. Instead, unable to regulate his emotions, he reacts angrily, and often with threats of revenge, to any challenge to his authority. Even success provides him with only momentary satisfaction.

Trump’s psychological disposition has profound implications for our personal, national and international security. Unfortunately, Americans remain deeply reluctant to talk openly about mental health or to recognize how profoundly it can influence behavior. Because the president’s level of mental impairment is so unusual to observe, it is difficult for most of us to understand what catastrophic desperation such people can feel to fill their own inner sense of emptiness.

Trump described to Tony a cold father with whom his relationship was “almost businesslike” and a mother who was mostly uninvolved in his life. Through Bandy’s work interviewing men who were deprived in childhood of the love and support necessary to develop a core self, she concluded that the stable internal center that holds their beliefs, principles, attachments, loyalties—and even their capacity for humanity—never gets well established.

Instead, most such men become almost completely dependent on others for their sense of self-worth. They become hypersensitive to slights. In the most extreme cases, their envy can prompt them to take sadistic pleasure in tormenting perceived enemies, and those they think are getting more respect than they are. In Trump’s case, his need to demonstrate over and over that he is worthy of admiration overwhelms his capacity to focus on nearly anything else.

While our elected officials and much of the news media have avoided the topic of Trump’s mental health, it is clear that our adversaries have carefully studied his psychological weaknesses and determined how to use them to their advantage, as we saw during his negotiations with Putin and Kim Jong Un. Ironically, our own intelligence community does just this sort of analysis about foreign leaders.

Trump’s grip on reality will likely continue to diminish as he faces increasing criticism, accusations, threats of impeachment and potential criminal indictments. We can expect him to become more desperate, more extreme in his comments, more violent in his threats, and more reckless and destructive in his actions. His latest extreme threat to Iran is one example, and he is likely to return to similar threats to North Korea if he feels that Kim Jong Un is making him look weak and unsuccessful....

"With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
                Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
                imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

"I didn't know the story of baby Jesus could be any better,
                until Thor told it to me."
                -
                Young girl at Disneyland's 2017 Candlelight Ceremony
                narrated by Chris Hemsworth

Comment

• Trump has the behavior of a bully....impulsive, irrational, self-destructive, dangerous and cruel..... and not that of person unhinged.... a bully is that physically fighting boy/ girl in high school who demeans by hitting guys in the mid-drift and beauty shaming ugly girls, the football player who is a bully by cutting in line during dorm meals and asking you to leave the table, the customer who refuses to wait in an established line for store entry, like Black Friday or the Goodwill store here in town where we line up properly but a handful of folks bully themselves into the crush....and if none of these behaviors are currently exhibited, then their communication skills as we walk by them in public settings. Bullies are in life every time we go out into public.....and they accomplish their goal by exhibiting behavior that we as a society do not find acceptable. Adultery is unacceptable behavior still in parts of our society,yet it is frequent behavior..does adultery make a bad person? I always thought Bill Clinton was very unhinged as a president and exhibited every behavior above Is a bully a bad person?...because bullies are our grandparents, aunts and uncles, our parents, our spouse

Bullies are practicing the art of the deal. My cousin is a bully, I chauffeur her around, she enters the 10 or less line, with 25 items, she hides discounted goods in the Goodwill store, travels in the left lane of the freeway and instead of waiting two hours in line to leave Mexico....she will feign an illness to walk past all those folks to the custom border building doors The art of the deal!!! We have a businessman for president, not a politician sucking up to keep his tenure. .

Comment

• speaking with Putin and Kim....I have yet to speak to any Americans who have been shocked.....the Many Americans factor is like saying that there are many red M&Ms in package of M&Ms

take a look at this list, created by the intelligence community: King Abdullah, President Saleh, Sulatan al-said, Mbasogo, Gurbanguly....are Americans shocked that we were taking their sides....is the president really that unhinged to take sides with these folks.......in 2011.....yep Americans really just want to be Rock Stars....red M&Ms only in my candy dish.

Comment

• repetitive patterns of behavior......I remember that first debate that hot August summer, I had just spent the day working a minimum wage job in the heat, dirt, dust of digging ditches for an irrigation system of a $4 million dollar cabin in the middle of no where Central Oregon... I was sitting on the couch, hydrating my body, trying to stay healthy and boom....that boring debate scheduled for the evening.....wasn't like anything I had viewed in my journalist career...... there wasn't enough red flags in my house or the plumbing truck.....all those debates.......all those dis-enfranchised Americans setting TV ratings for political debates......all those TV viewing Americans...repeating their behavior of watching a man telling it like it is for the Yellow and Green and Blue M&Ms.

Comment

• election eve and they are already talking about impeachment.....gheez!!!!!!

Comment

election eve and they are already talking about impeachment.....gheez!!!!!!
                          Can't come soon enough for that vile, hate-mongering racist.

- Neil Gabler

-

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

I suppose you think then half of Americans are "vile hate mongering racists" too because they think he is doing an excellent job?

Comment

election eve and they are already talking about impeachment.....gheez!!!!!!
                              We'll see how it goes, but if impeachment is all they have on their agenda if Democrats take the house, then all they are offering Americans is much worse domestic woes than we have had before.

I will pleasantly surprised if this so called "blue wave" fizzles out. Clearly polling is not accurate; polling suggested Hillary would win in 2016 by 50 electoral points. They can talk all they like about "registered voters" but it is the "likely voters" who decide elections.

Comment

Well....there are still plenty of rentals here in Yuma...you can come down and join the forces...for free....to handle the influx of folks headed this way....but be-careful...I was never a hate-mongering racist till I arrived here on the border....Lester Holt spends 20 seconds a week on the problem, while the local stations spend 5-7 minutes each night of the perils of living on the border...eventually it becomes ingrained that the other 46 states don't give a damn about the immigration problem that Obama never fixed...1968 election brings to mind Kent State, soldiers sent, though that didn't happen till 1969....very similar time lines....because previous administration did nothing.

In other news, that lester holt, jeff gor and that fellow on ABC didn't tell you, price of making a salad is going up because border patrol now has to take extra time to document the lettuce pickers on the caravan of gray buses that cross the border every day. What was once a very formulaic process, is now taking more time, hence shorter hours in the field of ripening product. I sit on my desert patio and watch the convoy of buses headed down I-8 to return to Mexico. Don't see them in the morning, not up that early and anyhow, it is dark at 4:00 in the morning anyhow. But those folks are following the rules and hope to become citizens one day by establishing themselves as hard working folks. It is all about following the rules...unfortunately, even at Disneyland, we tend to hate those who don't adhere to established guidelines and inconvenience us.

Comment

• CBS news did a poll this morning....that Barrack Obama is 3x better a president than Abraham Lincoln ...another great contribution that Trump has done to the legacy of Obama!!

Comment

Well....there are still plenty of rentals here in Yuma...you can come down and join the forces...for free....to handle the influx of folks headed this way....but be-careful...I was never a hate-mongering racist till I arrived here on the border....
                                    Arizona's White Nationalist xenophobes might want to start thinking of another state to live in -- to the credit of Arizona voters, Kyrsten Sinema was officially announced Monday as the winner of the state's Senate race. The Democrat becomes the state's first female U.S. senator, replacing retiring GOP Sen. Jeff Flake.

Misogynists and LGBTQ bigots might want to join their racist pals in forming a refugee caravan to more favorable cultural climes -- Senator-Elect Sinema is not only a woman, but is the nation's first openly bi member of Congress.

Last edited by Mr Wiggins; 11-12-2018, 08:46 PM.

- Neil Gabler

-

Comment

Arizona's White Nationalist xenophobes might want to start thinking of another state to live in -- to the credit of Arizona voters, Kyrsten Sinema was officially announced Monday as the winner of the state's Senate race. The Democrat becomes the state's first female U.S. senator, replacing retiring GOP Sen. Jeff Flake.

Misogynists and LGBTQ bigots might want to join their racist pals in forming a refugee caravan to more favorable cultural climes -- Senator-Elect Sinema is not only a woman, but is the nation's first openly bi member of Congress.

Sinema was able to effectively scare a contingent of retired senior citizens over lies about them losing their medicare benefits if McSally was elected. McSally of course ALSO A WOMAN and a combat veteran who served with distinction in Afghanistan was the Republican candidate who lost.

Do you have any idea of how silly you sound Mr Wiggims?

Comment

• ......especially since he won't come down to the border with me and spend a week.....the sad part of our daily happy hour discussion on the block...is what type of committee assignments she will get in relationship to McSally.... now down the river wash assignments....that would have bee good for Arizona. Now we truly have ashes hoping to rise up from the Senate basement....truly a lonely spot..6 wasted years..I wonder if she will use the Silverton , Oregon card.
                                        Last edited by laferney Road kid; 11-14-2018, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Trump is great!!! ...he empowered Monica !!!! Democrats now rushing around to find a Republican model of the new Democrat Monica 2018 Fall model...now available in the fall Catalog offerings of Hillary's Collateral damage.

Comment

Working...
                                          X