Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUMP....Or, How Insane (or Great) is our President?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wore my MAGA hat to Disneyland last week and got lots of 'thumbs up from people'. Then of course there were the "hard looks" from some of our local resident Anaheim/Santa Ana folks none too happy that Mr Trump is making AMERICA great again.

I hope he wins another 4 years. Besides my 401k going through the roof, I will really enjoy watching people continue to loose their minds over the success of our country.

Comment

• Trump has little hands.

Comment

• So much winning... Enjoy it while you can MAGA Peeps...I won't even bother to argue...The FOX News, Info Wars, Hannity, Limbaugh propaganda machine has taught you well. Fortunately for the Country, the majority can see the truth behind the man and doesn't like it. We now have less than 2 years to endure of the national embarrassment that is Donald Trump...

Comment

• Originally posted by Figment56 View Post
          So much winning... Enjoy it while you can MAGA Peeps...I won't even bother to argue...The FOX News, Info Wars, Hannity, Limbaugh propaganda machine has taught you well. Fortunately for the Country, the majority can see the truth behind the man and doesn't like it. We now have less than 2 years to endure of the national embarrassment that is Donald Trump...
          LOL. You probably thought Hillary would have been great. Talk about a national embarrassment-- she was a disgrace.

BTW, Presidents are elected by the electoral college. Doesn't matter what the extra 5 -10 million people in California, Illinois, and New York feel about that. All that talk about Hillary's "majority" were all extra votes in states she won the electoral vote for anyway so don't be silly.

Comment

• I think Trump came up with a great idea with the undocumented worker subject. By redirecting them to the states, counties, and cities with sanctuary policies, and to those locals which are saying we need these immigrants, that is a good idea. Democracy in action, give the people what they want, and if California wants more then why would these undocumented folks need to be in states which are not happy or able to take them?

He is a very wise man, I am impressed by this common sense solution.

Comment

• I'm impressed by how un-American you are Whipland. Our Founding Fathers would be very proud indeed of those that think like you. Fortunately for the rest of us, they thought about what would happen if enough people voted for a man like Donald Trump. They set up a system of checks and balances that block idiotic ideas like the one that you so gleefully endorse above. Even if the Republican party lacks the morale courage and the ethical backbone to do the right thing, the courts do, have, and continue to do so. They are bound by the law, not petty political viewpoints. Democrats now control the House by a wide margin, so those laws that tether the system to reality will not be changed. Enjoy King Donald while you can...you now have less than 2 years to live in your alternate reality... The country will survive King Donald and quickly undo all of the damage he has caused. And if you don't like it, I'll gleefully tell you to leave MY country and move to Russia...And I'll start a petition...To have Trump's Animatronic in the Hall of President say only, "Fake News!" While all the other President's laugh, bring their hands to their forehead, and shake their heads in disgust...

Comment

• Originally posted by Figment56 View Post
                I'm impressed by how un-American you are Whipland. Our Founding Fathers would be very proud indeed of those that think like you. Fortunately for the rest of us, they thought about what would happen if enough people voted for a man like Donald Trump. They set up a system of checks and balances that block idiotic ideas like the one that you so gleefully endorse above. Even if the Republican party lacks the morale courage and the ethical backbone to do the right thing, the courts do, have, and continue to do so. They are bound by the law, not petty political viewpoints. Democrats now control the House by a wide margin, so those laws that tether the system to reality will not be changed. Enjoy King Donald while you can...you now have less than 2 years to live in your alternate reality... The country will survive King Donald and quickly undo all of the damage he has caused. And if you don't like it, I'll gleefully tell you to leave MY country and move to Russia...And I'll start a petition...To have Trump's Animatronic in the Hall of President say only, "Fake News!" While all the other President's laugh, bring their hands to their forehead, and shake their heads in disgust...
                You're right the county survives lots of things. We survived 8 dismal years under the Obama with a stagnated economy and our President doing a 8 year global apology tour. But I wouldn't be too giddy about the last midterm election, most midterm elections go that way, whoever is in the white house. Holding onto those seats or getting more will be more difficult for the dems than you think.

BTW, why would you call me "un-American"" Seems like a silly personal attack---- but expected. Wasn't Obama the one with the wife who said, "this is the first time I have felt proud to be an American"? And isn't Obama the one who said stuff like "you didn't build that". Talk about un-Amercan.

The irony is that Trump is not a Republican--- he never was one, and he isn't acting like one now. Maybe that is why things are finally so fresh and new under his presidency. But what exactly is your problem with him? Because he want to secure the border and reform immigration? Something BOTH Obama and Hillary used to say they wanted to do too. So when Trump actually tries to do it, why do people get in a twist over this?

I think a lot of people will be crying and whining again in 2020. I really hope it happens because nothing was more enjoyable to me than watching the left loose their minds over the Trump victory. And why were you surprised by that? Hillary has to be the most unlikable and elitist person to have ever run for that office.

Comment

• Trump is disrespectful to War Veterans. That is pretty much all you need to know about the man.

Comment

Working...
                  X