Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

TRUMP....Or, How Insane (or Great) is our President?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
    On this D-Day 2019, draft dodger Donald Trump sat for a Fox News interview in front of the graves of thousands of American and Allied soldiers, and called decorated Vietnam War veteran Robert Mueller "a fool."

In a New York Times piece titled "The Donald Thinks D-Day Is About Him," Robert Cohen wrote:

How small he is! Small in spirit, in valor, in dignity, in statecraft, this American president who knows nothing of history and cares still less and now bestrides Europe with his family in tow like some tin-pot dictator with a terrified entourage.

To have Donald Trump — the bone-spur evader of the Vietnam draft, the coddler of autocrats, the would-be destroyer of the European Union, the pay-up-now denigrator of NATO, the apologist for the white supremacists of Charlottesville — commemorate the boys from Kansas City and St. Paul who gave their lives for freedom is to understand the word impostor. You can’t make a sculpture from rotten wood.
    Here's another eloquent editorial about Donald Trump. I read it and thought, "Mr. W. might appreciate this."

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/trump...NfnxNjDEiERqQQ

Comment

• The complete and utter lack of Empathy that comes from that entire family is sickening. Awkwardly holding a baby who survived a mass shooting, losing his mother- and putting out a "Thumbs Up" while his idiot wife smiles and poses is sickening.

-----------------------------------------------
      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

• Impeach? Or Not Impeach?.....
        -----------------------------------------------
        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

• ...........that is a lot democrats to impeach in the house.....oh, wait they are elected officials who have no idea of the 233 ring circus they have created.........McConnell has been the ringmaster for a long time and says right in the program.....there will be no impeachment for the president or the other 233 clowns...thank goodness we have Monica to get our heads off the disaster....thank you Monica Ruiz

Comment

• wore his signature red hat to the football game....isn't that insane......plugging away that over half of us are live in a great America the other half have a falling sky on their head....like in the movie Red Dawn. where Ukraine was not able to hold back the Russian horde.

Comment

• ....".I did not have Quid Pro Quo with that nation".... 258-176 margin 230-197
              Last edited by laferney Road kid; 12-19-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• Here in trumpville, folks on fixed incomes or residuals from their sold private business, share newspapers, i am third in line.......

"The President is impeached....great day....sad day.....reckless" Pelosi

"an eternal mark of shame" Trump

sorry didn't have time to write the whole quotes, number 4-10 are waiting for the newspaper.

Though I have to give credit to CBS, they knew the USA wanted to watch Survivor and the owner of the ABC station here in Yuma knew we wanted to watch family feud., only NBC had programming of no value.

Comment

• can't get away from it...reading In Search of Stones, M. Scott Peck, MD, page 194..."It is a kind of quid pro quo. If I respect you, you will respect me. Moreover, it we honor the bones of our parents, perhaps our children will honor ours"

Comment

• Now that he has been impeached, what happens next.....do they throw a peach at him???

Lol.

Comment

• well.....according to Webster dictionary a peach is a hard stone, pulpy yellow flesh, thin fuzzy hair.....though to use it as a verb Blab and betray

At south Albany when teaching Greek mythology i taught peaches were one of the herculean tasks that Hercules had together golden apples....I have yet to meet an apple worth its weight in gold.....but a ripe peach that drops to the ground and inherits the wind fall, settling into the swamp of summer dust, priceless....... impeachment

Comment

• Yep....other than Nixon, the only other president to say S.O.B in the oval office.....for the whole world to hear.....the world is watching!!!!!!

Comment

• .....and then the Democrat told Fox News that the signing of the impeachment papers was not a happy occasion, in the background behind the democrat talking to chris on FOX was a photo of smiling democrats circled around nancy ....happy about their new BIC pens!!!!

Comment

• Speaking of Trump and Disney, here's a link to a new video from Randy Rainbow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWbonwwFG-c

And here's a link to another Disney song Trumped by the great Randy Rainbow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv4207c9M74

And another with a melody from Beauty & the Beast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJVXDqzUFQA
                            Last edited by jcruise86; 01-20-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X