Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

TRUMP....Or, How Insane (or Great) is our President?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUMP....Or, How Insane (or Great) is our President?

Hello again Mice Chat. So... How crazy is this guy?

• Tomorrowland_1967
    replied
    Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
    [COLOR=#000000]

He is a narcissistic, dishonest, bigoted, sexist, hubristic, avaricious, and ignorant jackass.
    All extremely true!
    So .. why is it that he still has supporters? (I have a cousin who is!) ........... Why do these supporters ignore the fact that he is narcissistic, a flat-out lair, bigoted, sexist, hubristic, and ignorant jackass??

I have never in my 54 years of life ever known to have a president so incredibly narcissistic. Just putting everything else aside..........

What U.S. President exudes EVERY DAY ... this pompous, egotistical, mean spirited, elitist demeanor ... better rounded up as just a Narcissists?

I laugh! These supporters carried on, and on how Hilary was this lair, and an elitist ............ OH ... and Trump isn't? Yeah ... his gold tower in Manhattan .. yeah ... doesn't exude an elitist at al?!!

They don't know what they are talking about. They don't know what they want. Just a lot of neanderthal aggression .... and can't create a rational, sensible thought!

There some poster here who has a sig (which I love) ... Don't under estimate the power of ignorant people in large groups. NO KIDDING!

Leave a comment:

• jcruise86
    replied
    Even people who only care about money might come to dislike President Money Boo Boo (AKA, Don the Con, Twitler, Agent Orange, Mango Mussolini, the Tangerine Tyrant, Trumpelthinskin.)

Orange Julius' cult members cheered their Dear Leader at his rallies when he claimed, "Nobody knows trade better than I do!" and "TRADE WARS ARE SIMPLE AND EASY TO WIN!" That makes no sense, since they'd be simple for both sides & thus not easy to win.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1SJ159

He is a narcissistic, dishonest, bigoted, sexist, hubristic, avaricious, and ignorant jackass.

Leave a comment:

• Bluemeane
    replied
    Farewell Whipland, I barely knew thee. (Thank goodness)

Few (If any) will miss you.

Leave a comment:

• Whipland
    replied
    Speaking of how great our president is:

Great news today coming from the 9th district court of appeals of all places.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/in-win...-are-processed

Leave a comment:

• Whipland
    replied
    How many people wear their MAGA hats to Disneyland?

I wear mine all the time and get so many compliments and only a few disproving looks. That is why it is great to live in America, freedom!

Leave a comment:

• Whipland
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

None of that matters to Whipland. His concern is solely for himself and his financial investments:

That really hurts Wigguns. I'm the guy always offering tips to CMs who have low paying jobs. I can't help it if some people view moving up by waiting for a measly bump to $15 per hour. I have made and extra million for my retirement fund since Trump got into office and that is pretty average in the circles I run in.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Wiggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Figment56 View Post
    I'm impressed by how un-American you are Whipland.
    As a thorough reading of his past posts demonstrates, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

In a TV interview about Trump's phone call today with Putin, in which Trump again did not bring up Russia’s meddling in America’s elections, conservative commentator Bill Kristol said that thanks to Trump, he’s not sure we can have confidence that we will be protected from Russian meddling in the 2020 elections.

“As a candidate, Donald Trump behaved badly: he didn’t try to stop the Russians from trying to help him. But as the President of the United States, dealing with the President of an adversary that has interfered in our elections, he now says in a very smug way that ‘they agree on the Russia hoax.’ He’s even saying that there was no interference, that he disagrees with the intelligence community and the Mueller report. This isn’t just about ‘Gee, Trump contradicts himself a lot,' and 'Gee Trump watches out for himself,' and 'He lies' -- Trump is really damaging American interests here and around the world when he says these kinds of thing.”

None of that matters to Whipland. His concern is solely for himself and his financial investments:

Originally posted by Whipland View Post
    So how is your 401k looking since the election? MAGA is breaking out all over....
    I wore my MAGA hat to Disneyland last week and got lots of 'thumbs up from people'. ... I hope he wins another 4 years. Besides my 401k going through the roof, I will really enjoy watching people continue to loose their minds over the success of our country.

Ethics? None. He said in this thread that he didn't even vote for Trump. He obviously doesn’t care who’s in charge or what they do, as long they’re making money for him:

I don't have to agree with Jeff Bezos about lots of things he believes or stands for but as a person who bought Amazon stock 20 years ago and still holds substantial shares in Amazon, I can definitely say that Bezos' "concern for me" as an investor is top notch. He is doing the job shareholders expect of him and that is fine with me.
    Originally posted by Whipland
    ...as a shareholder of Disney stock I do not like seeing decisions which do not raise my investment values.
    And yet when Disney banned smoking, he didn't hesitate to wrap himself in the American flag and whine that his liberties are being taken away:

I will continue to smoke anyway in protest despite the ban. Banning smoking from all areas is un American...
    What ever happened to a thing called liberty?

There have been MiceChat posters who've played games with the forum. There've been posters who have inflamed arguments and inspired anger. But there has never been a poster who brags so much about himself, cares so little about others, is so blatantly hypocritical, and inspires so much sheer disgust.

Last edited by Mr Wiggins; 05-03-2019, 06:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Whipland
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    Too many sad things to say about #45 ...

How about one itty bitty thing:

How many world leaders "tweet" their daily diatribes, opinions, etc for the public to see?

You just don't do that.

There are far classier methods to deliver "the president's words" on matters.
    As compared to embarking on a worldwide "apology tour" around the world and telling people--- including enemies how sorry he is to be an American like 44 did?

Yeah, I'll take the tweets over that any day.

Leave a comment:

• Tomorrowland_1967
    replied
    Too many sad things to say about #45 ...

How about one itty bitty thing:

How many world leaders "tweet" their daily diatribes, opinions, etc for the public to see?

You just don't do that.

There are far classier methods to deliver "the president's words" on matters.

Leave a comment:

• Barnabus Collins
    replied
    Trump is disrespectful to War Veterans. That is pretty much all you need to know about the man.

Leave a comment:

• Whipland
    replied
    I'm impressed by how un-American you are Whipland. Our Founding Fathers would be very proud indeed of those that think like you. Fortunately for the rest of us, they thought about what would happen if enough people voted for a man like Donald Trump. They set up a system of checks and balances that block idiotic ideas like the one that you so gleefully endorse above. Even if the Republican party lacks the morale courage and the ethical backbone to do the right thing, the courts do, have, and continue to do so. They are bound by the law, not petty political viewpoints. Democrats now control the House by a wide margin, so those laws that tether the system to reality will not be changed. Enjoy King Donald while you can...you now have less than 2 years to live in your alternate reality... The country will survive King Donald and quickly undo all of the damage he has caused. And if you don't like it, I'll gleefully tell you to leave MY country and move to Russia...And I'll start a petition...To have Trump's Animatronic in the Hall of President say only, "Fake News!" While all the other President's laugh, bring their hands to their forehead, and shake their heads in disgust...
    You're right the county survives lots of things. We survived 8 dismal years under the Obama with a stagnated economy and our President doing a 8 year global apology tour. But I wouldn't be too giddy about the last midterm election, most midterm elections go that way, whoever is in the white house. Holding onto those seats or getting more will be more difficult for the dems than you think.

BTW, why would you call me "un-American"" Seems like a silly personal attack---- but expected. Wasn't Obama the one with the wife who said, "this is the first time I have felt proud to be an American"? And isn't Obama the one who said stuff like "you didn't build that". Talk about un-Amercan.

The irony is that Trump is not a Republican--- he never was one, and he isn't acting like one now. Maybe that is why things are finally so fresh and new under his presidency. But what exactly is your problem with him? Because he want to secure the border and reform immigration? Something BOTH Obama and Hillary used to say they wanted to do too. So when Trump actually tries to do it, why do people get in a twist over this?

I think a lot of people will be crying and whining again in 2020. I really hope it happens because nothing was more enjoyable to me than watching the left loose their minds over the Trump victory. And why were you surprised by that? Hillary has to be the most unlikable and elitist person to have ever run for that office.

Leave a comment:

• Figment56
    replied
    I'm impressed by how un-American you are Whipland. Our Founding Fathers would be very proud indeed of those that think like you. Fortunately for the rest of us, they thought about what would happen if enough people voted for a man like Donald Trump. They set up a system of checks and balances that block idiotic ideas like the one that you so gleefully endorse above. Even if the Republican party lacks the morale courage and the ethical backbone to do the right thing, the courts do, have, and continue to do so. They are bound by the law, not petty political viewpoints. Democrats now control the House by a wide margin, so those laws that tether the system to reality will not be changed. Enjoy King Donald while you can...you now have less than 2 years to live in your alternate reality... The country will survive King Donald and quickly undo all of the damage he has caused. And if you don't like it, I'll gleefully tell you to leave MY country and move to Russia...And I'll start a petition...To have Trump's Animatronic in the Hall of President say only, "Fake News!" While all the other President's laugh, bring their hands to their forehead, and shake their heads in disgust...

Leave a comment:

• Whipland
    replied
    I think Trump came up with a great idea with the undocumented worker subject. By redirecting them to the states, counties, and cities with sanctuary policies, and to those locals which are saying we need these immigrants, that is a good idea. Democracy in action, give the people what they want, and if California wants more then why would these undocumented folks need to be in states which are not happy or able to take them?

He is a very wise man, I am impressed by this common sense solution.

Leave a comment:

• Whipland
    replied
    So much winning... Enjoy it while you can MAGA Peeps...I won't even bother to argue...The FOX News, Info Wars, Hannity, Limbaugh propaganda machine has taught you well. Fortunately for the Country, the majority can see the truth behind the man and doesn't like it. We now have less than 2 years to endure of the national embarrassment that is Donald Trump...
    LOL. You probably thought Hillary would have been great. Talk about a national embarrassment-- she was a disgrace.

BTW, Presidents are elected by the electoral college. Doesn't matter what the extra 5 -10 million people in California, Illinois, and New York feel about that. All that talk about Hillary's "majority" were all extra votes in states she won the electoral vote for anyway so don't be silly.

Leave a comment:

• Figment56
    replied
    So much winning... Enjoy it while you can MAGA Peeps...I won't even bother to argue...The FOX News, Info Wars, Hannity, Limbaugh propaganda machine has taught you well. Fortunately for the Country, the majority can see the truth behind the man and doesn't like it. We now have less than 2 years to endure of the national embarrassment that is Donald Trump...

Leave a comment:

• Barnabus Collins
    replied
    Trump has little hands.

Leave a comment:

• Whipland
    replied
    I wore my MAGA hat to Disneyland last week and got lots of 'thumbs up from people'. Then of course there were the "hard looks" from some of our local resident Anaheim/Santa Ana folks none too happy that Mr Trump is making AMERICA great again.

I hope he wins another 4 years. Besides my 401k going through the roof, I will really enjoy watching people continue to loose their minds over the success of our country.

Leave a comment:

• laferney Road kid
    replied
    Trump is great!!! ...he empowered Monica !!!! Democrats now rushing around to find a Republican model of the new Democrat Monica 2018 Fall model...now available in the fall Catalog offerings of Hillary's Collateral damage.

Leave a comment:

• laferney Road kid
    replied
    ......especially since he won't come down to the border with me and spend a week.....the sad part of our daily happy hour discussion on the block...is what type of committee assignments she will get in relationship to McSally.... now down the river wash assignments....that would have bee good for Arizona. Now we truly have ashes hoping to rise up from the Senate basement....truly a lonely spot..6 wasted years..I wonder if she will use the Silverton , Oregon card.
    Last edited by laferney Road kid; 11-14-2018, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X