Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

    Doctor discovers that an unborn baby has a tumor, removes the tumor and puts the baby back in the womb.

    One of the most amazing things I've read in a good long while.
    http://www.kptv.com/health/16525424/detail.html
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


  • #2
    Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

    amazing thank god nothing happened when they took out her out. wouldve been interesting to see the baby still in the placenta yeah i know gross lol!
    Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

      cool! I have seen them "operate" on babies who haven't been born yet on Discovery channel. Amazing what can be done.


      Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
      Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

      "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

      Charles M. Schulz
      Originally Posted by MWalton
      :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

        It brought a tear to my eye.
        We have friends who just had a miscarriage at 17 weeks. Dad took a picture of the little ones tiny little feet next to his fingers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

          I think House did an episode like that. It's an amazing feat to hear that.
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

            I'm sorry, but I immediately thought of you and yours.
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!


            - Wolfette

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

              Originally posted by Kaye View Post
              amazing thank god nothing happened when they took out her out. wouldve been interesting to see the baby still in the placenta yeah i know gross lol!
              FYI, babies aren't in the placenta.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

                Originally posted by twinmom View Post
                FYI, babies aren't in the placenta.
                Surgeons then exposed the uterus, cut where they would not damage the placenta, pulled most of the baby out and removed the tumor. They then had to ensure Keri's womb would hold amniotic fluid to keep the
                For them to pull most of the baby out of the placenta, I guess that the baby had to be in the placenta.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

                  Originally posted by 071755 View Post
                  For them to pull most of the baby out of the placenta, I guess that the baby had to be in the placenta.
                  True, true, but they didn't pull the baby out of the placenta. They pulled the baby out of the uterus. Babies do not grow inside of a placenta. The placenta is the organ that feeds the baby. It's what the umbilical cord is attached to. Both baby and placenta develop within the uterus, but not within each other.
                  Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

                  Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

                  [None]
                  The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

                    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/babysamuel.htm

                    I don't know if anybody has seen this picture - but I thought this was amazing.
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

                      Wow, that is so amazing. I wonder which birthday that they would go by.

                      I am looking for VMK Cards! Please email me if you have some!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

                        Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                        True, true, but they didn't pull the baby out of the placenta. They pulled the baby out of the uterus. Babies do not grow inside of a placenta. The placenta is the organ that feeds the baby. It's what the umbilical cord is attached to. Both baby and placenta develop within the uterus, but not within each other.
                        You may be right! I just assumed that the placenta went all the way around the baby, so I did some research and I can't really tell if there is a main bulk where the cord comes from only, or if a small, thinner amount also goes all the way around. Maybe a dr. or nurse can chime in.
                        Or for that matter it's kinda just a case of semantics anyway.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

                          Now, on to how babies are made....

                          When a mommy loves a daddy very much...
                          What an idiot....

                          Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

                            what that is saying is they had to CUT so they didn't damage the placenta, because the placenta can be ANYWHERE, even over the cervix, and it moves about all during the babies development.


                            I also saw on our news a baby born that was the YOUNGEST to ever survive inutero. OK just went and looked and it was here in Australia. This baby, it saved her leg

                            http://www.smh.com.au/news/science/s...863437103.html


                            Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                            Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                            "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                            Charles M. Schulz
                            Originally Posted by MWalton
                            :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Baby born twice. Wow...just wow.

                              Whoah.
                              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X