Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow???!!!! It's June for crying out loud!!!! (pics are included)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow???!!!! It's June for crying out loud!!!! (pics are included)

Well, it's not much, but it's still snow!!!! This has been the worst Spring ever! Yesterday we had unbelievable winds - 40+ mph gusts. We got to a whopping 60 degrees yesterday, I don't know what it was with the wind chill.

I guess the positive in this is that our home isn't falling into a river or on fire. So, I am grateful for that.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Snow???!!!! It's June for crying out loud!!!! (pics are included)

awe jen hope you get some warmer temps...
    Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Actually, living in Colorado, I can totally understand. It's our friend in SoCal that will be freakin' out at that vision, that's for sure.

I love the mountains!

Peace,
      Roo
      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

wow Jen, that sure looks like SNOW to me!!
        Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

wow jen... wow

We are having 100 plus temperatures here.. I would rather have snow (sorry) :lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Can I have some of your cooler temps for Phoenix?
            sigpic

Comment

Ewwwww!

I spent 25 years in Michigan and I do not miss the snow one bit.

Comment

yeah.. it was pushing 95-100 here near DC the last few days...

Comment

My neighbors have relatives visiting from the Snoqualmie area. They were outside enjoying the San Diego weather while talking to their daughter who was getting snowed on.

Comment

So, I'm guessing this is out of the norm for Idaho falls? From your pictures, it doesn't look too bad.

What's the weather prediction for the next week?

Comment

Lucky!

we are having 80 degree days with a light breeze.

In all seriousness, I love the mountains and snow.
                      Originally posted by Grumpee
                      I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

We always have rainy Junes - but I only remember having snow one time in June - and that was 7 years ago when we first moved here.

It will be awful and cold and then one day, we'll just hit 100 degrees and it will stay that way.

Starting on Friday, we're supposed to start seeing sun and rising temperatures. But, we'll see.
                        sigpic
                        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Lucky! It's in the 100's here!
                          Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
                          sigpic

Comment

Al Gore fixed global warming! Yay!!

Thanks Al Gore!

What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

:lol: Thats why I don't live in Idaho anymore!! I'm a tropical penguin!!

Actually in central Idaho where I was, I do remember seeing new snow up in the mountains (Continental Divide) in July a couple of times, but it was the exception rather than the rule.

But if you want Jen send it down here!! Its hot enough here it will turn it to rain and I WANT RAIN HERE!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X