Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Honda Goldwings

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Goldwings

I am nearly sold on a Goldwing. Not for another 6 to 8 months or so, its a lot of money to spend on a bike, but they are nice. I figure I'd be saving enough in gas if I use it to cruise the couple hours to WDW instead of taking my truck that the savings would pay for the insurance. (Yes, I am already at the justification stage).

I know they are good bikes, I know Honda makes great products, I know they are comfy, fast, etc. I guess I am just looking for any unique opinions that might make me think. So far it just seems like if you are willing to spend the money, and are looking for a touring bike, its a no brainer.

I want it, and I want it now.

Re: Honda Goldwings

Make sure to wear a helmet!! My husband has a Triumph Sprint ST and will only ride in full leathers and a helmet (it is the law here to have a helmet, not sure about FL).

Comment

John.

Come on man, how many trauma codes do you work where the pt. was a biker? We both know it is usually not the biker's fault, but still, think about it!!!!

Be safe!

Comment

I'm more of a Vespa kind of gal.....

Comment

Helmet is not even a question for me. There is no way you could get me on a bike without one. I have always felt that way, never mind a memorial service I will be attending tomorrow for someone that wasn't wearing a helmet. (He was a local FF, and the call was run by the FD he worked for. He was called on scene.)

I was trying to decide what color I liked, oddly enough, and very out of charactre for a Goldwing IMO, bright yellow is a choice. My first though? Sold. Like driving a road cone. Seems a lot safer than a black bike. I know, I know. People hit road cones all the time.

It is a risk, a calculated risk. I love bikes, my granfather raced, did hill climbs, and rode one as his primary mode of transportation until he was 78. Does that mean I will have the same luck? Not at all. I really want one though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X