X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: June 26 - 2 Free Tacos at Jack in the Box with any Gasoline Receipt

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Nooo! I filled up my car today and forgot to get the receipt!!!!
    Is there any way the station still might be able to print one out for you? Make them aware of what's at at stake here. Maybe if you promise the cashier one of the tacos. Heck, maybe even make him a taco. I'm sure yours would taste a lot better anyway!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

jack in the Box promotion this week - FREE TACOS!

I heard on the radio this morning that on Thursday, if you bring in a gas receipt to Jack in the Box you get 2 FREE Monster Tacos!

MmmmmmmmmMMMmMmMMMmmmmm...

Greaasssssyyyy goooodddneessssss....

Comment

I saw the Jack in the Box commerical. If it's free then I'm going to be in Jack in the Box.
        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

mmmmmm...... magic tacos!

Comment

This is actually brilliant marketing by Jack in the Box, they are taking a very talked-about and sensitive subject, using it to their advantage and only losing 99 cents to get tons of publicity and discussion. Not to mention if someone orders more than the free tacos, the company got someone to come in and made a profit on the deal they wouldn't have had otherwise.

I am going to do it even though it will cost me more than 99 cents worth of gas to drive out of my way to go to Jack in the Box. No one said that human psychology was logical. It's like that dumb $2.99 gas Chrysler is offering, it's less than a $1,000 rebate would offer, but it *sounds* so much more appealing. If something is "free", it overwrites the logic that tells me it's ultimately going to end up costing me money. It's a very flawed mindset, but it's human nature and since Jack in the Box knows how to manipulate it, I'll be right there for my free tacos!

Comment

Thanks for the share.
              Putting the um in forum. Um...

Comment

Dang! Wish I wasn't so far away. I love those greasy little morsels.

Comment

Working...
                X